1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can a woman transform a man?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Mar 8, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Viswa Sir to get your blessings on this auspicious day!

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Beautiful dedication Viswa sir and thanks to whoever brought it out again. Not many men are expressive like you and I am sure your wife is equally lucky. Not many women are blessed with understanding and appreciative spouses. ( I am not one of them ). Really good to know and appreciate your big heart to be able to share something so beautiful.

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear jskls,

Thank you for your invaluable comments. My wife is the root cause of my personality development and character apart from my parents. I just expressed my thoughts having felt them deeply in my heart. Whether spoken or not, I believe most husbands would recognize invaluable contributions women in their lives make. Same way, the wives make invaluable contributions whether they are appreciated or not.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this post.

Viswa

4. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

dear Viswaji
    I have no clue how come I read this snippet today after so long !!
    It is great that you have acknowledged her so well. marriage truly is a lot of give & take .it is not balance sheet of what one does or does not .I hope other women read this and learn from it.
    I say this because I have seen write ups and responses where a few ladies have expressed their dismay that hubby dear does not partake in the daily domestic chores and have said they are busy taking care of the child and the husband does not even do grocery shopping so on and so forth.It pained me and I thought it is just the kind of person
    In a relationship if love is the guiding factor where does the balance sheet come in.I did the cooking & what did you do ?? etc
    If you feel its your family ,you want to cook a meal you wish to keep a nice home raise your children whats the issue.Why are some women making a mountain out of a molehill .
    I have been married for last 39 yrs but I have never ever asked myself what my husband did or did not though I have had a career with high demands.
    Agree it feels good if your spouse can pitch in but there are no rules.
    sorry I went a little off tangent.
    but Viswaji its great that Smt V has been the Rock behind you and kept you a Rock star its her lovely samskaram .cudos to her .would love to meet her may be if you come to hyd/india or I come there

Education & wealth are not important its your upbringing and values that keeps life going and going well and at the evening of life one could walk down memory lane and smile to themselves .
    warm regards
    gita

sindmani likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Gitaji,

Thank you for reading and responding to this old snippet of mine. I am glad you found it because someone reopened this thread bringing it forward. As you rightly pointed out, when we do contribute affectionately for our own family, there is no feeling of hard effort. It is amazing how she quietly shows her fingers towards me when someone appreciates my son while she is primarily responsible for his character development. She is clearly behind everything I could accomplish in career development. I have learned so much from her about how to be compassionate to people who work for us. My head swells with pride whenever I meet people who knows her praising her. I feel very blessed to have her as my spouse.

You are always welcome to come to our city when you make a visit to the US. If we come to Hyderabad, we will let you know ahead. Your last paragraph is the essence of life. Thanks again for your visit here.

Viswa