1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can a woman transform a man?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

Thank you for your visit to this post. Like everyone else, I also missed your wonderful posts for a while. Your visit to this post compensated for it a little and I still long for your wonderful posts. I gracefully accept your best wishes. I know she is a great life partner for me and I am striving to be one who deserves such a life partner.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  2. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Dear Viswa sir,
    Pranams to you.. What a post??? Am speechless..Aunty is your greatest blessing in life..You are one lucky man to have such a dotting wife as your life partner :) After reading this post I wish to say please ward off the cast evil eyes (dhrishti Sutthi poda sollunga rendu perukkum)

3. Viswamitra

Dear Jasmine,

Our best wishes to you and your family. Thank you for your kind words and response. I had a wonderful childhood and at that time, I was counting my blessings everyday. After that, when I got married, not a day passed without counting my blessings for such a wonderful spouse. Now, I am spending everyday counting my blessings for the one and only wonderful son. I must have done something really good in the past life to deserve all that. It is such a coincidence that you said exactly the same thing what Kamalji said in his response.

I have only thing to say with gratitude to you. When I have the best wishes of ILites like you, I don't think evil eye can cause any problem for us.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  4. stillwaters

stillwaters Gold IL'ite

Dear viswa sir , first of all congratulations for a happy and long married life to both of you .
    In my opinion , a woman , may she be in any relationship - a wife , sister , daughter or even a friend - is always playing the role of a mother. She has a lot of love in her which she gives to her near ones freely.
    So when a woman gets married , even before marriage she develops attachment to the in laws and husband and is full of dreams of how she will make her future home like heaven. And in return she expects only love and appreciation .this alone is enough for her to even sacrifice her life for her loved ones.
    When she is met with the various negative attitudes and behaviours it kills her emotionally.
    Men like you are rare who have understood the very essence of married life . By giving her the love and appreciation you have given her a rare gift . You have also given yourself and your son this gift of a happy and contended woman who has in turn made your life heaven.
    If only a majority of men can understand this simple issue , relationships all round would be happy and peaceful for all involved .

1 person likes this.
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,

I at last got to read this amazing snippet by you and I had to go over it again to really believe that a husband has written this about his wife!

Are you for real?! That was an excellent note from a husband, no egos and no holding back. Truly, hats off to you Viswa! Your wife is a fortunate woman. But then, going by your words, you are equally lucky to have that lady as your wife. God up there must have been smiling when he brought both of you together.

All I can say is may you both be blessed in every way and have a long and beautiful journey together. Also, thanks for writing this around Womens' Day for IL. We women need to know gentlemen exist and still all is well in this fascinating world.

I also thank @preethiitech for nominating this to FP. Congrats!

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Dear Stillwaters,

Thank you for your response to this post and my sincere apologies for belated response. Thank you again for your best wishes. Whatever role women play, they play it with dignity and discipline and invest love into each and every relationship. They have every right to expect love in return.

In my opinion, draining a woman emotionally is the bad sin one can do in life whether it is done by the one who married her or other members of his family. My wife is a very loving and caring daughter, wife and mother and she is very nice to my family as well. Whenever she is taken for granted by my family because of her loving nature, I defend her strongly. She does the same whenever someone in her family take me for granted. I feel truly blessed to have her as my wife.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  7. Viswamitra

Dear Kamla,

Thank you for your visit to this post. You are too kind in praising me. I am an ordinary human being prone to make mistakes and those things would probably come out if someone digs deep into the hearts of my wife. So far, she has not let me down with anyone but who knows what is in her mind.

Yes. I am for real but the credit should go to my lovely wife more than me. If I sound too good to be true, it is primarily because of her. If I am overwhelmed with too much complements in my life, it is about my wife. I am told too often that I am too lucky to have someone like her as my spouse.

I am grateful to you for your best wishes. I feel women need to know that they can make one if they put their mind to it. If they have all the ingredients to make a child become a wonderful human being, they need to realize they also have the power to make their men wonderful human beings as well.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  8. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa Sir,

So happy that I read this and I feel you both are truly blessed to complement each other so well.
    Is there a woman behind every man’s success? May not be.. don’t have to be….he could be a self- made one… But if you ask me, is there a woman behind every happy man.. Yes! there is a woman..there is a happy family behind him. And they all together make a happy home. The real charm of success is seeing the smiling faces back home celebrating your victory, knowing there is an arm around your shoulders that can never let you fall, realizing there’s a hand patting your back, pushing your boundaries farther and above all you know there is heart
    whispering silent chants of prayers for you.
    That’s the sugar coat of success and its sweetness only a woman and family can serve. So I think I did answer your question. :)))) woman make success sound sweet, :my2cents
    No wonder your successful Viswa Sir, I too join you to dedicate everything to her for making sound so beautiful for you.

As much as we laud her, you’re amazing too, to acknowledge and recognize all her efforts she invested in relationships. If only every men could be a little appreciate of what the wife/family does..there are more happy families around to see.

1 person likes this.
  9. Viswamitra

Dear Neetu,

Pushing me beyond what I considered my capabilities, raising a child on her own without much help from me, withering the storm we faced right after our marriage and standing tall by my side, showing her fingers towards me when people appreciate our success, etc. are some of the great qualities of her which I can only watch and admire. She proved to me that my happiness would saturate only when my family is happy. Giving the best for the family with no expectation is satisfying and she didn't conduct any class verbally but lived her life to prove that point.

Acknowledging her contribution is the least I could do. Even if she doesn't do anything more to our family, I would continue to admire her for what she did already. My son melts in love if she just looks at him. There isn't a place I visited with her where people didn't admire her great qualities. Sometimes, my mind swells with jealousy while other times, my heart swells with pride. I continue to lack her skillset how much ever I try. She is extraordinary and I have a lot of catching up to do.

Viswa

10. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswa Uncle, (I am taking the liberty of calling you Uncle instead of Sir. Hope you are okay with it! :wink: )

I know I am late in visiting this thread but I am so glad I found the time today to stop by. Your love for each other is so palpable in your narration, it brings tears to my eyes. Aunty sounds like an amazing woman. I love her already. I love you more for being so proud of her and not hesitating to share it with us. :thumbsup