1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can a trimmer be used to remove facial hair?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by radhika_sv, Oct 7, 2007.

1. radhika_sv

radhika_sv Junior IL'ite

Hi, this is radhika from mumbai. Last month my friend had been to singapore. From there she has brought a EyeBrow Trimmer which can also be used for other parts of body to remove unwanted hair. I wanted to know if i can use it for face also, as i have facial hair in cheeks n chin. I haven't tried it still.
    Plz suggest ur opinions.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
    Radhika

2. Vini K

Vini K Bronze IL'ite

Hi Radhika,

If your eyebrow trimmer looks like a pencil with attachments to regulate the lenght of hair,then it can be used on your face too.I have used this type of trimmer before and it is good.But as with either shaving or trimming,hair tends to grow back faster .These days facial epilators are also available which give better results.The hair grows back but thinner and is easier to remove the next time.

3. radhika_sv

radhika_sv Junior IL'ite

Thanks Vini for the reply.

The one i have is with blade as attachment n is like a pencil. Is this the same u r saying?

Regards,
    Radhika :wave :)

4. sudhabatni

sudhabatni Bronze IL'ite

Hello ILites,

I need good advise & suggestion for my daughter. She is now 13 yrs and she has hairs in unwanted areas.Always she prefers to wear half shirts and sleeveless dresses. I want her hair to be removed but my friend said upto 15 yrs the skin will be so sensitive so it shd not be removed. I told her twice to remove hair and once I made her waxing(only underarms)Now-a-days my daughter does not go for waxing coz it is very painful. I always worried that while playing(she plays handball always T-shirt is half sleeves) or sometimes her hairs will be seen and she does't have the feeling. So any one pl suggest me is it not the right time for her to remove her hairs or pl advise me is there any easy way to remove hairs on both areas.

pl do needful for me.