1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all mothers with babies below 1 year....

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Aadhusmom, Nov 29, 2007.

1. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hi vanathi..thanks for ur words...yes, i feel there is a lot of variety for girls when it cums to dresses...my poor lil boy its just t shirts n jablas for him.....and after shopping for aarushi i find it quite tuff shopping for my lil boy.....definitely post aadhus mottai pic...

hi sandhya- aryan also poops only twice a day..but as u say we get tensde when they dun....as far as u are BFing him they say it shudnt be a problem...

hi indra - yes as u say roasting this par boiled rice and then making it into a powder, cooking and giving the child is very good...they say it is very nutritious....if the child starts liking it then nothing like it..aarushi didnt like it....she liked ragi kanji better to this...

lov
    sowmi

2. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Here's a link to the slideshow of Aadhu's mottai...there are quite a few pics. so be warned! As you can see from the photos he cried a bit but was fine afterwards - it was his mom who didnt sleep one week before and was a shaking nervous wreck during the whole thing! Slideshow of Aadhavan's Mottai - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Vanathi.

3. sowminivibu

hi vanathi

just saw the pics of aadhus mottai..he looks damn cute with hair n without hair..he is just a doll...definite ah suthi podunga....

lov
    sowmi

4. chikilkutti

chikilkutti New IL'ite

Hi
    How r u all moms?
    Pls tell me wat r the things req to carry from INDIA when relocating to US.
    I have a 6 month old kid.pls tell me wat are the essentials for air travel?
    regarding potty ,diapering,feedind ,washing bottles in the flight.
    Moms pls share .
    Thank u.

5. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vanathi

Aadhu looks cute esp in the pic with a cap..:)

6. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Thanks Sowmi and Santhiya.

V.

7. redapple

redapple Senior IL'ite

Vanathi...Aadhu looks so cute...in all photos...esp...sitting with thatha and the photo b4 removing hair...

question for the day is..whether can we feed them the food prepared b4 4 hours..for example... i ll prepare food but b4 feeding she will fall sleep and then she will eat after waking up from sleep..is that ok?

take care..

Indra

8. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Indra...if its going to be more than an hour after preparation, i would put it in the fridge. But then I'm in India and you know our weather...if its cold where you are then I guess it would be ok for 3 - 4 hrs.

V.

9. sowminivibu

dear indra

i always feel that it is better to give children fresh food....coz if we give them food prepared b4 hand and if they fall sick..then our imaginations become wild......so rather than seeing them sick its ok for us to do the food preparation a second time...

lov
    sowmi

10. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

Hi gals

How r u all doing? Kisses to kuttis. Vani, Aadhu so cuteeee. I am leaving day after 2mmorow & busy with this never ending packing. But Aditi is having lot of fun coz suit cases all over the place & lot of things to do veshamam. Its very tiring with cooking, cleaning, packing& i have my period so very tried. But DH helps me a lot.We both r going Witsend.

Ok ladies I don't want to bore u all.

Sowmini, my special kisses to aarushi for being such a cute & loving sis.

Ok gals bye for now. Once we get the internet access @ my inlaws place I will be able to login.

Bye. Dhivya

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008