CAKE SHOPS in and around KrishnaRajaPuram...

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by swaran, Aug 16, 2010.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

I had already mentioned abt my order with Amma's pasteries...now just comin back to review part... :)
    I had ordered for a Barbie Cake - eggless for my Daughter's first birthday..this was my first order with Ammas Pasteries...The cake was really awesome and the decoration was simple yet very beautiful and elegant...Very Beautifully made cake..All the guests really relished the cake and gave me lovely compliments..some of my guests included people who have never eaten cakes since it would eggless ..even they liked the cake very much...I would owe all my compliments to Ammas pasteries..the cost was ok compared to other cake shops and i would make sure that i recommend ammas pasteries to people i know...Next time also i am planning to go back to them...they really made my Little One's birthday a memorable one..:thumbsup

I ll post the cake pic soon

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,
    I had already mentioned abt my order with Amma's pasteries...now just comin back to review part... :)
    I had ordered for a Barbie Cake - eggless 7kg cake for my Daughter's first birthday..this was my first order with Ammas Pasteries...The cake was really awesome and the decoration was simple yet very beautiful and elegant...Very Beautifully made cake..All the guests relished the cake and gave me lovely compliments..some of my guests included people who have never eaten cakes since it would eggless ..even they liked the cake very much...I would owe all my compliments to Ammas pasteries..the cost was less compared to other big cake shops,taste really i was not able to make the diff betwenn egg and eggless cake,was very juicy and the layering was with litchi slices..just apt and not over sweet or over done... i would make sure that i recommend ammas pasteries to people i know,so here is my first step...They really made my Little One's birthday a memorable one.

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,
    I had already posted that i had ordered for a cake in Amma's pasteries,Banaswadi...NOw its feedback time..
    I had ordered for a Barbie Cake -7kg eggless for my Daughter's first birthday..this was my first order with Ammas Pasteries...The cake was really awesome and the decoration was simple yet very beautiful and elegant...Very Beautifully made cake..All the guests relished the cake and gave me lovely compliments..some of my guests included people who have never eaten cakes since it would eggless ..even they liked the cake very much...I would owe all my compliments to Ammas pasteries..the cost was ok compared to other cake shops..it was really hard to make out the diff between egg and eggless cakes that they make..the cake was very juicy...just the right amt of cream and layering was with litchi pieces...truely awesome..i would make sure that i recommend ammas pasteries to people i know,so here goes my first step...they really made my Little One's birthday a memorable one
    I was very happy with their service

4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hey Swaran,
    Nice descriptive mail thanks for all details I think it is the silly things which are very important though they may sound silly by this you will be able to gauge the authenticity of the persons words. I havent tried eggless cake thinking they may not be spongy so will try now from ammas pastry please give address or phone no. will be useful. Why not post a new thread after your party telling what else you shopped and what info you collected and price place info....
    VJBunny

5. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Magna,
    I think fresh cream version tastes sour by the time we reach home I had such experience please clarify.
    Thanks
    VJBunny

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi VJBunny
    I am planning to post a new thread abt how the birthday party was very soon.Dhrithi's Ayushhomam(star birthday) is arriving soon and we are keepin a sepearate party for that in chennai...so i ll post abt both the parties in a new thread a few days later..please wait..

7. magna

magna New IL'ite

ooopsies!!! sorry swaran..i just read the first message in this thread and wrote down my reply without going thru all the replies..am such a hurry-burry-bunny:rotfl...am sure your DD's cake would be beautiful and lovely...especially becoz the time, love and care you put in for your research of cakes just to make her one big day a special one..waiting to see your DD's barbie cake :) ((cant wait for my DD to turn one year..so i can organize her party too the way you have:cheers)

my heartiest Bday wishes to your lil angel:)

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Oh...no probs at all magna...it happens
    Initially , i tot i would go to cake walk but becoz of the high cost(becoz i had to order a large amt of cake) and the distance between my house and cakewalk and and and also i found another nice cake shop near to my house,i went to Ammas pasteries
    thanks for ur cure appreciation...sure i ll post the cake pic
    May U enjoy the sweet tensions that would develop when ur LO's birthday arrives... :thumbsup

9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swaran ,
    When you do post let me know. where are you at Kalkere? My ma's at NRI Layout. All the best wishes for your DO. Many many happy wishes for You.

VJBunny

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

I stay near the sunday market (sandai) area..near the petrol bunk...NRI layout ,yes/...there is a Hanuman temple rite...we visit the temple often