Cactus Global Company

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by eternalindia, May 4, 2017.

1. eternalindia

eternalindia Junior IL'ite

Has anyone worked for cactus global or cactus communications? You register, take an online exam in a specific field of your choice, then if you pass, you review and edit manuscripts, among other things as a freelancer/wfh job.

Last year I took the online test and did not pass. This time, I will try in a different subject area. Perhaps the one I chose, they were too particular about. I chose Medical so I suppose there are specifics that I did not recognize in their test, and I am not an MD.

I am wondering what is your success with their online test, did you pass, what field did you chose? Have you worked for them and what was your experience?

Thanks. I am not sure if I can post links in this forum but you may google their names I wrote above and it comes up.

2. srikans

srikans New IL'ite

I passed the initial online test, but then there was another round of editing test, which was way too difficult. They gave me three days to edit the contents, but in spite of that was not able to make it. It was very very tough to clear it at least for me, and the expectations are high from them I guess as it was for academic writing

3. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

I took online test and passed. After that I was given work from home option. They gave me assignments online editing and told me to open a folder in my email account to receive their emails and 9to avoid getting their emails going to spam folder. But even after that some of the assignments got stuck in spam folder which I didn't notice. Suddenly they cancelled my account and told I have not done the assignments. These assignments may come any time even at midnight. If you don't follow them they will cancel ur job anytime.