C Section According To Astrology

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by EagerForInfo, Aug 18, 2017.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

My friend also is scheduled for c section. She is just curious ... has anyone had a healthy and successful kid after scheduling c section based on astrological advice. Is it worth the effort ? Does anyone have kids who have been born like this. ? Can u give advice?

She doesn't know who to ask for date. Can someone suggest a good person to ask for good auspicious date for c section. ?

Her due is in October 2017. Please suggest someone who can help her select a good date ?

2. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Due date has to be natural. Even of it is c section , please consult a doctor for due date . child has to be fully developed before it sees the world.

3. MaruthiRao

MaruthiRao Silver IL'ite

Giving birth is a natural process and should not be tagged with specificity in time. Time at which we are born has a special force connected to the nature. So astrology in this auspicious moment in ones life w.r.t c section should never be consulted. It has karmic account associated, so I personally feel not take advise on astrological aspects

Sandycandy, Naari and sindmani like this.
  4. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Sorry. When the hospital asks for c section date then we are forced to select a date. Telling morals is easy. I want to know if it is worth the effort to select auspicious date or just go with doctor who is available and who we like.

5. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

Looks like you and your friend have already decided to go the astrology way so why looking for validation here ? Astrologers are dime a dozen everywhere these days . You are better off hunting them outside this forum because people here are only interested in telling morals ! And let me tell you in astrology, time is also important. Do you have to give a time too ? How do you ensure that the baby will be born at the exact time as prescribed by the astrologer ?

6. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Because the hospital is asking for time too

7. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

This is the first time I have heard of this. Have you checked with the hospital ? They might be having an in - house astrologer consult available. Sorry , but this is too weird and unnatural.

sindmani, Sandycandy and Sunburst like this.
  8. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

How can it be the first time uve heard of this. Do u know anyone with kids. ? First was c section so second also they're going for c section. They've asked her to select a date for c section between 4 days before her due date and 4 days after her due date. Sheesh. ... I'm trying to get an answer but here I'm stuck trying to explain the situation ... sheesh.

Never mind. Guess this is not the right place to even ask.

9. GoneGirl

GoneGirl Gold IL'ite

This is a common practice and i have heard of it.. I personally don't believe in it, but if the doctor gives you an option, I would go with the time when the preferred doctor is available..if it's going to be the same doctor, then you can go with the best time as suggested by the doctor..no harm in picking a good day, but it maybe hard if they are in India and do not know the sex of the baby, as it has some importance in astrology ( IIRC)

sindmani likes this.
  10. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Not sure about the astrology part, but when I had my daughter in 2008, my OB booked me on the 7th of the month, which was one week earlier than my due date... surgery time was 7 a.m.

I personally think it had great effect on my daughter. The delivery went smoothly and baby was healthy, considering I hardly went to any of my appointments... my OB, who was also Indian, gave me a mouthful and even threatened to not do the surgery..

Anyways, I remember many expectant Chinese women had C-section on August 8, 2008. If you've seen, The Monkey King 2, the monk there, famous actor Feng Shaofeng, was born on October 7, 1978. Our own MS Dhoni was born on July 7th, which was a Tuesday. They say people born on a Tuesday will grow up like a guru or an expert in their chosen field. I don't think it matters whether natural or scheduled.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017