1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Bypass Surgery...Please help

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by jothi, Feb 22, 2007.

1. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jothi,

So relieved by ur post today n felt very very happy to know that the operation was successful. God is Great n he is with us ...Very soon he will recover n be back to his daily activities... Checked very often 4 u to hear about ur dad...

All our wishes to ur dad 4 his speed recovery...

Takecare...

2. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear jothi,
    Very glad to hear the news,yours dads operation was successful,my best wishes and prayers for his sppedy recovery.

3. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

hi jothi

good to hear that you dad is fine now... all my best wishes to him and your family
    everything will be fine, very soon he will be back to his daily routines...

my father also had a major heart attack last year, he was taken to hospital in emergency and an agioplasty had to be performed immediately, all this was done withing 3-4 hrs of his having the attack and after 2 months he joined his job... and then he got retired and he is still continuing his work... so there is nothing to worry, just a little bit of precautions

take care and god bless
    ~Abha

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  4. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Anjana, Naveena, Vandhana, Sunitha, Teja, Mohana, Abha, Krishnamma,

Thankyou all soooo very much for all your wishes and prayers.
    My dad is conscious now. He is doing well. Your wishes and prayers helped me a lot thru this tough time. Cant wait to go see him next month....With the help of all your prayers and Gods Grace I know he will recover soon...

Love,
    Jothi.

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Jothi,
    I am so happy and easy at mind that your father is recovering after the surgery. God help him recover fast and he will welcome you with a broad smile when you come over. It is so very difficult to be away from a loved one during such times. Pray for him, that is what you could do.

6. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Varloo,

Thanks a lot for your wishes. As you said I am eagerly waiting for the day to see my dad's broad smile when I get there. Glad that day is only few weeks away.

Love,
    Jothi.

7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear jyothi Do not worry. Bye pass is a very common surgery nowadays.In fact what my husband underwant is the almost the same. Atleast byepass gives you time to decide,whereas in my husband,s case the attack had already started and there was no time to think because of the clot movement.Appollo i sdoing a very job in this field.Dr. jayachandran in Trinity hospital is a competent man.My neighbour who is 53 years got it done in appollo 2mths back is very normal now.Post operative care is very important.I am talking from personal experience.God is always there . He would never lets us done when we have total faith in him.I include your father in my prayers.I know t what precious being father is.................... yours kanaka Raghavan

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jothi,

Glad to know that your dad is recovering and is on the speedway back to health. I can understand your anxiety to want to see him. I am sure he already knows that and all the positive vibes of your prayers and love will make him hale and healthy.

My best wishes and prayers are with you and your family.

L, Kamla

9. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,

Thanks for your wishes. Dr. Cherian performed the surgery on my dad. He is doing well now. Thanks for your prayers too. How is your husband doing now?..

Love,
    Jothi.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  10. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

Thanks for your wishes and prayers. I get my solace and comfort in speaking to him everyday and knowing that I will see him in a few weeks. The wishes and prayers of all the ladies who took the time to comfort me has certainly played an integral part in my life these past couple of weeks.

Love,
    Jothi.