1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Gold in CA

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by anushkrishna, May 3, 2007.

1. anushkrishna

anushkrishna New IL'ite

haii
    have anyone bought Gol jewelery from LA.if so please kindly inform me in which shop u bought in LA ,its address phone Number .an aslo plse comment abt the quality and design.

2. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

You can go to artesia there are many stores check out Bhindi jewelers their designs are very good but it is a little costly compared to other stores. You will have to do a little bargaining.

Shwetha

3. anushkrishna

anushkrishna New IL'ite

thank u very much shwetha
    i want to know abt the quality of the gold.and also the rates how much it is costlier than india.and how in gold and all we can bargain, they will be having that particlardays rate and weight in grams. and apart from that they have saikkulli and setharam and tax

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  4. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

Hi anu,

The quality of gold is good 22 carat gold. The rates are similar to india. In Bindi jewelers I think it is a little costly right now they have a sale for mothers day, for selected sets the rate is $23.5 per gram (+ tax).They have unique design. The bargaining part for example if ring is $200 start by saying you would want it for $150. You can do one thing the day you want to buy gold check the rate on Kitco - Gold Precious Metals - Buy Gold Sell Gold, Silver, Platinum - Charts, Graphs, Prices, Quotes, Gold Stocks, Mining Stocks, bullion dealers.
    I hope this was helpful.

Shwetha :wave

5. anushkrishna

anushkrishna New IL'ite

haii shwetha,
    thanks a lot for sharing more information.i will check the rate and do so.

6. deepusree

deepusree New IL'ite

hi anusha
    i live in san gabriel, and i too have the same problem of buying qualitative gold. Many replied to our question, it helped me alot. thanq u
    and i would like to say ,i am searching for friends. hope we become friends.
    byeeeeeeeeee:wave