Buying a home in Keerthi Harmony, Ramamoorthy nagar

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by vidhyarohini, Jan 31, 2010.

1. vidhyarohini

vidhyarohini New IL'ite

Hello,
    I just came across a project called Keerthi Harmony, ramamoorthy nagar, property of Keerthi estates building 3BHK and 2BHK. Any idea/suggestions on this project?

2. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

hi,
    when i checked the prices..with the builders.. last year..i found him expensive compared to the mkt rates..did u check the rates with nearby builders..in that area..

prabha

3. StaarBearer

StaarBearer Senior IL'ite

Ramamurthy Nagar has developed leaps and bounds in the last couple of years.
    If You arent looking only for an apartment, there are houses in 30x40 sites that go for 25L and upwards in the same area.

4. mail2keer

mail2keer New IL'ite

After booking a home and waiting for over 7 months and still waiting for possession. Those who have occupied also have a sorry plight as none of the promises of the builder have been kept (we don't have even a current connection so far). Please don't invest your hard earned money like me in this project. We went for this project inspite of reading the rave reviews about keerthi builders and suffering :(

Thanks.

5. GenuineLady

GenuineLady New IL'ite

My suggestion to everyone is to stay away from Keethi Estate builders. They have delayed the Keerthi harmony project. Their construction quality is pathetic. see for yourselves by visiting the apartment once. You will find all pillars in parking have cracks and cuts everywhere and also in the rest of the apartment. Lot of seepage issues.They have not provided any Khata or OC yet to the residents after 2 years of posession. They are crooks and liars and you will have to run behind them for years to get what you deserve from them. They are highy unprofessional. They have highy UNSKILLED labour, no engineers, only diploma supervisors who would have also failed in their exams ...imagine what results they could bring to the construction.
    YOU CAN MEETTHE PRESIDENT OF INDIA BEFORE YOU COULD MEET ANIL.REDDY WHO IS THE BUILDER

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  6. pragyavarma

pragyavarma New IL'ite

I have booked at 3220/- per sq ft.. B Block-501, First of all i like the Location and i found price very reasonable… apart from this schools, colleges and hospitals are very near to this place..and i also heard the proposed peripheral ring road got approval for hosur road…and most important thing, the Construction quality is very good as compare to Confident group and ozone evergreen…so with all these points i like the project…