Buying A Flat In Ecr

Discussion in 'Housing' started by VinoPrabha, Jan 19, 2018.

1. VinoPrabha

VinoPrabha New IL'ite

Hi Friends, Planning to buy a Flat in VGN Coasta ECR? Is ECR a Good Area to a Buy a Flat?

2. Nira123

Nira123 New IL'ite

My cousin has recently shiftd to Chennai, he's bought a flat at VGN . The place is excellent to look at worth great amenities like kid's pool, park for kids, Clubhouse, and much more. The projects you are looking at are also good.

3. Hashika

Hashika New IL'ite

Hi Guys,
    In ECR there are lot of luxury flats are available. It is a very nice place & a peaceful environment. My Uncle recently booked a flat in VGN Coasta at ECR a few months back. The Infrastructure and the facilities are excellent. It is a very good place to buy a flat.

4. Lavanya043

Lavanya043 New IL'ite

VGN Coasta in ECR is Good choice.It is an Amazing Location as it is a rapidly developing areas of Chennai . Best area to invest.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  5. KanishkaV

KanishkaV New IL'ite

Hi Vino, ECR a best location to afford an Apartment. We also recently booked Apartment here.Amenities and facilities are good.Great option for investment.

6. AmalaJecintha

AmalaJecintha New IL'ite

Amazing flat at best price.We also booked our dream home in this project from VGN Builder.

7. NandhitaKumar

NandhitaKumar New IL'ite

Excellent project, better investment opportunity for future. The project is is having all the relevant facilities and amenities.

8. shivakumar

shivakumar New IL'ite

Choosing VGN Coasta projects was the only prime decision that I have taken in my lifetime. Very good residential projects that offer a comfortable living area. I feel very happy to reside here. Thanks to VGN!

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Seriously vgn coasta is under construction and anyone who likes observing development and crosses the area knows it..how come you are already living there..you are anyway in the promotional.side of vgn..???