Buy property in Ahmedabad

Discussion in 'Ahmedabad' started by TanviSpeaking, Mar 8, 2009.

1. TanviSpeaking

TanviSpeaking New IL'ite

Hello Everybody,

Kemcho?? Majama....

I know this is not the right time to buy property, but there is no good time or bad time if you really need it and can pull through the finances. :)
    Well, coming straight to the point, my brother wants to invest in a property in Ahmedabad. I know I can contact brokers or relatives; however, I thought of using this platform of Indusladies forum to come to broader perspective in my search for property in Ahmedabad.

Can you please tell me which location in Ahmedabad is more convenient considering schools, shopping, hospitals and which builders to look out for? Tell me about some good housing schemes.

Aaujo
    Tanvi

2. Hetalpanchal

Hetalpanchal New IL'ite

Hi Tanvi,

Ahmedabad like any other big city is divided into zones like east, north, north-east, south, west, etc. First of all, it is important to know if you have any preferences on that. Then again, there is the old city area and the new developing area along the Sarkhej-Gandhinagar highway.

I stay along the S.G Highway and is prominent place with easy accessibility to some of the best schools (DPS, Anand Niketan, Ekalavya, etc); hospitals (Shalby, Sterling); shopping joints(Big Bazaar, Home town, Reliance Mart, Croma,) and also multiplexes. This area is also now promoted as a corporate hub with companies like Vodafone shifting base to this area.

Hope this proves to be of some help.

Aaujo,
    Hetal

3. TanviSpeaking

TanviSpeaking New IL'ite

Well, we are looking for property in Ahmedabad (West). I guess that's what you were saying about...the development along S.G Highway. My parents say, that area a few years ago was considered the periphery of Ahmedabad.

I heard some very good housing schemes have come along that area around Shalby Hospital and Prahladnagar AUDA garden. Can someone throw light on the same? I'm looking out for some generous flow of responses please. We need to take a decision in a month or two.

Aaujo,
    Tanvi

4. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

hi there....

satellite is a good area for investing keeping everything in mind.Are u looking at new properties nd what in the name of property? a Bungalow or a flat.new or old ...let me know and il suggest accordingly.

5. TanviSpeaking

TanviSpeaking New IL'ite

Sorry for the delay in replying. Yes we were looking out for all options. Now we have unanimously decided on buying a 3BHK Apartment preferably with modern amenities and good security.

Can anybody help in sharing first-hand/unbiased experiences on some good schemes to choose from. We are looking around the Prahladnagar area.

6. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

Tanvi i just recently bought a flat around that area .It is 3BHK Apartment with modern amenities and good security.just 40 members and excellent flats.Try if you can get one there who is wanting to resale them because many have bought just for investment purpose.the scheme is 'Saparna appartments 'opposite Inderaprast 2.Behind Dhananjay towers.they are very well designed and very spacious and excellently located.try if you like them.they are 256 sq yards.

7. namitajain

namitajain New IL'ite

8. vasu1974

vasu1974 New IL'ite

hi namita,
    this link did not work.
    Vasundhara

9. namitajain

namitajain New IL'ite

Hi Vasundhara,
    I checked link is working.
    May you can check it again.

Cheers,
    Namita

10. sejalmodi

sejalmodi New IL'ite

Ahmedabad property is on high again after the periodical slug in the last few months. Interestingly, the look of the Times Property (Ahmedabad Edition) itself indicates 'Good days are here again' for real estate Ahmedabad. For all outside Ahmedabad cab check the TOI e-paper.

Anyone knows about the 'Safal Param' property in Prahladnagar garden area? I heard it is a high-end Bungalow apartment. What's that? Is the sample flat ready there? If anyone has information, please share.

Avjo,
    Sejal

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">