buy Mangalsutra

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by pallavik96, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Sweetpeas

Sweetpeas New IL'ite

I bought small mangalsutra with two black bead strings with a diamond pendant from bheema jewellers. It looks trendy and not very delicate.

2. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Hi Sweetpeas,
    Thanks a lot..Can you please let me know from where did u purchase in Bangalore and price for that? can you use it in your daily day to day life?

3. Sweetpeas

Sweetpeas New IL'ite

Hi Pallavi,

I bought it from bheema jewellers near manipal centre in Bangalore. They have got good collection. I don't remember the price as I bought it 2 years back. I use it on daily basis because I got big traditional mangalsutra from inlaws side which I wear on certain occasions only.

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Pallavi, it was 6 years ago when I was getting married. I paid close to $800 which wil be at least Rs.35,000. This was long back though and I dont know how much would it be now. My actual mangalsutra was a big chain one. This one I use it for daily purpose. One thing though, dont keep saying you want this to be trendy in front of her inlaws. They might take it otherwise. Let them buy what ever they want and you can buy this small one for daily use.

1 person likes this.
  5. nshobitha

nshobitha Bronze IL'ite

u can try at all stores which i mentioned in my earlier post
    if u r looking for thin n light weight ones then it wuld start from 20k again depends on the price of gold n also the weight u go for