Business partner needed. Ladies outfits (casuals, formals) business.

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by lubolobo, Aug 31, 2011.

1. lubolobo

lubolobo New IL'ite

Hi.
    I just found IndusLadies community and I must confess I like it. I know IL is dedicated to Indian ladies, but I still registered myself. I am a foreigner living in Mumbai. I got married here few years back and became a mother. For a long time I have been thinking of starting a business with ladies outfits ( casuals, formals..). I would welcome any ideas from other ladies, who would be interested in doing business with a foreigner lady. Cheers!! :thumbsup

2. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

re: Business partner needed. Ladies outfits (casuals, formals) business.

Hi Lubolobo,

Were you able to make some connections? If not, why don't you reach out to a few people through private messages? You can find threads that deal with similar topics and see the participants and then send them a note and introduce yourself. Hopefully something will materialize. Below are a few threads to get you started..
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/wfh-job-seekers/8106-clothing-business-in-mumbai-boutiques.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/i...08-advice-starting-own-boutique-clothing.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indian-women-entrepreneurs/138601-want-to-open-boutique-home.html

3. Chinnu16

Chinnu16 Senior IL'ite

Hi lubolobo,

we are wholesale suppliers and export all sorts of Designer Sarees, Silk Sarees, Customised Sarees, Celebrity Sarees, Fancy Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Designer Salwar Suits, Churidars, Kurtis, Tunics & Leggings Worldwide. Have picked up a lot of popularity in the past few days. The matchless designs of our garments are the key reasons for our success. In addition, our premium qulity fabrics lure every woman. We boastfully guarantee that the price which we offer is the lowest & the best in that category and nobody can quote a lower price in the same quality.

RANGE OF PRODUCTS

Women : Designer Sarees, Silk Sarees, Customised Sarees, Celebrity Sarees, Salwars & Churidars, Kurtis & Tunics, Leggings

Kids - Girls : Designer Lehengas & Customised Silk Lehengas

If you are interested please PM your contact details.

Thanks,
    Chinnu

4. pritulax

pritulax Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I have read your post regarding requirement of business partner in ladies dresses and I am interested in the same.
    I am new to IL and think that i cant PM my details. So pls let me know how to get in contact.