1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

business analyst / market research

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by momkarnik, May 28, 2012.

1. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

hello frenz,

i m back again, i need some help, plz give me some brief idea about business analyst / market research job profile nd there role, its urgent bcoz my brother looking for jobs in these fields so plz :)

2. chandu141

chandu141 Silver IL'ite

Hai, momkarnik,

Those fields related to MBA' s so i guess your brother did MBA.. even am looking for same kind of profile cuz am also an MBA.. the roal business analyst / market research is like analyzing the market condition of a company in which one is working and maintaining the working progress.
    If you and your bro get to know any information about the job details please do let me know.. i am trying for a job in UAE too.. and also please let me know any UAE job sites. thank you.

3. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

hi chandu, thnks for ur reply, yes my brother also mba but we r also facing same problem, my brother also looking for a good job, u can find my all the post here that i m also eagerly looking a job for my brother bcoz our situation is too critical, so i can understand i will send u some links u can try there lets hope thnks brother

4. Mia123

Mia123 New IL'ite

Hi,

Market research is an interesting and creative job profile in which the person needs to travel a lot. You analyse the requirements of market by
    meeting people,
    searching data, collating, and analyzing it
    preparing spreadsheets and presentations

You need tgo identify the gaps and propose alternate strategies for companies and advise them to increase their profits..

Although companies prefer MBA in Market reaseach but general MBA would also do... There are lots of freelancing options also available.

5. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

hello mia,

thnx for ur reply, r u frm faridabad? i m also frm faridabad