1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Buried Memories - Episode 25

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 23, 2011.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 25

That was a sudden shock for Tara when Neeraj beckoned Tarun to enter the room. And Neeraj told Tarun that he would like to talk to him something. They both went to inside the room. And Neeraj locked the door behind Tarun. Both of then were silent in the room for some time while Neeraj was gazing out side the window. Tarun called, “ Anna, you wanted to say something to me right..?”. And that’s when Neeraj came to Tarun, held his shoulders and started talking..” Tarun, I am not sure if you feel the same.. but for me you and Arjun are not different. Today it was because of you I could see my brother in this position. You have given him a share in your company, made him as a partner , and now he is also one of the owner of your company. Today its because of you he is more confident and it was you who got his skills out.

I know what had happened with you Tarun. I know about Suja and what you have been through. I know the kind of humiliation and distress that you went through as well. I know that you have the guilt feeling after Suja committed a suicide. Its all Ok Tarun. It happens in life for one or other person. How we take the life forward would be the thing that we should notice and concentrate on. I also heard from Arjun that you had a girl friend and you people broke up. I couldn’t get more information from Arjun but wanted to ask you if you had contacted her or not..”

Tarun was speechless. He was not sure what to talk. So Neeraj knows everything about his past..but hasn’t shown the trace of the conscious about him…”Yes anna,… I saw her few days back. And she is married and happily settled with another man. Its ok anna.. I am sure that she is very happy with him and is taken care and loved as well. She is also blessed with a kid. Its all ok anna.. as you said everyone has to go through the same stuff in life.. yet.. not all love succeeds. I happy now… I saw her happy and also I have got a lovely life partner.. Abirami.. I am having a contented life anna.”

“That’s good Tarun. I am indeed happy to hear this. Just remember this.. show your love, affection on some one whole heartedly and you would get that back. Gone is gone and those are past days. I am not sure if Tara will be allowed to travel but I will be there at your wedding ……….. all the best brother. Wish you all happiness in life…… But just don’t wonder why I called you here to know these.. just that I didn’t wanna talk all of the conversation in front of the mob.. you understood rite…?” saying that Neeraj gave a tight hug to Tarun.

They came out of the room smiling and to said good bye to them.

So all ended well there. Seetha was so happy and running with joy that she wanted to talk to Neeraj and tara.. “ I didn’t get some time to talk to you people. Today is my best day in my life. I saw everyone. Every body in the family and friends had come. And also happy that my Tara dear is going to be a mother.. I wil be with her the entire motherhood and take care of her. So tell me Tara how is it going..?”

“Amma, doctor has asked me not to travel and as I have bleeding asked me to be in complete bed rest. I am not sure how I can do that amma… kids are there and who wil take care of them. Neeraj will get even worn out if I am not there with him…”, saying that she wipped and shed some tears.

“ Not to worry dear. My duties as a mother is not yet over. I will be there for you. We shall take another appointment from the doctor and check if you can fly to Newyork where Mama and I wil be there to take care of you and the kids. Arjun and Reetha would take care of the rest.. if you don’t want us to come just tell me upfront so I would cancel and erase the expectations of seeing Newyork..”, saying that she smiled sheepishly…..

“Amma.. that your home.. you should only come there.. don’t say those words. We are there to take care of you. Thank you amma.. I m lost the feeling that I don’t have a mom.. you have replaced that..” both hugged each other and smiled and shed tears with joy.

Neeraj and Arjun saw them and they were relieved that it was one awesome DIL and MIL who can get along together and the men can be at peace……….

Two months later………

Tarun’s and Abirami’s wedding was fixed. It was a registered marriage with a small party as a reception. Tara was in states along with the kids and inlaws where in Neeraj alone flew down to India for the wedding. He was happy seeing the couple together and blessed , wished them good luck.

Looking at Tarun, Neeraj just got nothing but respect.. For the respect Tarun had on him,, he didn’t even claim for his kid and his life.. with whom he was living… he gave them property, gave his brother work, then property, share and now he is an equivalent partner. After all these he has given his own love and life for him..what else was there in Tarun to lose ? Yet he could give the smile and enjoy the day with so much of pain that’s buried deep inside.. Neeraj just couldn’t see him as a brother anymore. He was just a Angel.. he was just a angel..

9 Months later……

“ Hello yes, … o Anna.. how are you……. What? O wonderful… How is anni… ? How is her health? Was it a normal or a C- section? Wonderful anna .. happy for you. … Regards to anni and kids…take care…..”

That was Neeraj he was blessed with a baby girl. Both mother and kid were safe.

That was indeed an awesome life for both Varadarajan and Shankar family together….

Happy ending with the deep buried memories within and happiness prevailed..

End of Buried Memories.

5 people like this.

2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Beautiful Sapthu! :thumbsup

I'm so happy that everything ended well for everyone :) Yes, sometimes when we are hoping for the best in life, fate makes us to face some hardships and disappointments. At times like that, it's best to leave the bad memories behind us and strive to live a meaningful life. That's what Neeraj, Tarun and Tara did and now all of them are happy in their respective lives.

Thank you for this wonderful story Sapthu. Though the title is called "Buried Memories" , I must say that this is one memorable story that will continue to live in our minds forever :)

Keep giving us lovely stories like this!

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks sofea.. for this encouraging FB.. infact i wud be down when i dont see any comments and fb and would lose hope and have also felt to stop writing stories... but later on just finished the story and now happy that so many have read and personally all have sent their fb encouraging me to start with the next one..

The next story LOVE BLOSSOM.. is on the way starting from 16th jan...

1 person likes this.
  4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

no more responses.. :(

5. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

sapthu, wonderful story, i somehow feel sorry for Tarun, though everything ended happily, I was moved by this line - with so much of pain that’s buried deep inside..
    Poor soul... everything is in such a state that nothing could change without affecting each other. I was wondering, with such twists, how would you tie the ends... but u did that job well.. good, awaiting your next story..
    And is that your kid in the avatar?

6. SujySreeram

SujySreeram Silver IL'ite

Ended the story very beautifully Dear Sapthu. Happy Ending. Waiting for new stories from you. Btw your profile picture is so cute, is it your baby (Your Little Cute Princess)...Take Care.

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

yeah vidu.. she is my daughter Lathikaa.

8. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

yeah sujy... thanks for your comments.. yeah she is my daughter.. she is 1.8 years old......Lathikaa

1 person likes this.
  9. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

yeah, she is cute, nice smile

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Vidu,.. are u in chennai