1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Building Positivity In Married Life Forum

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Induslady, Mar 1, 2014.

1. USA2Elsewhere

USA2Elsewhere New IL'ite

Absolutely, but with rights come responsibilities usually, including marriage rights if they have to do with roles and responsibilities.

2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

@Induslady super yar super input. we need to choose how we wanna live in married life.

we need to boot according to the situations

1 person likes this.
  3. Telja

Telja Silver IL'ite

ur right Vani.. freedom and respect is what we all need in life

4. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

S Telja tq.

But there is one more fact yar most of the girls should adjust in all types of situations before n after marriage.

5. Telja

Telja Silver IL'ite

nowadays tolerance level has gone ...

6. AshaPintoo

AshaPintoo New IL'ite

Nice Idea. :2thumbsup:

7. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Dear friends,
    From my marriage experience I could say 90% of the women are suffering in married life by their own mistakes. How I say? In india marrige is a commitment. So in any way we want to protect that relation for parents, in laws, society, children, comfort etc.., many times we tolerate everything for the above. Next from the first day on wards we start to impress them by killing our reality. Its true.

If you express your true nature , mostly we could avoid unsuccessful marriages. Show I am like this. Then he will prepare himself. We can understand who is he?Unless doing that, if we start pretending to be good, its become serious.

Be true ourselves. say I am like that. say I can do only this.

Ok you married without knowing anything. Then accept him. thats good instead of tolerating bcaz one day it will burst out.

Ok you cant accept and you cant leave also. Then, you start live your life. You take freedom if he dont give. You do your duty and live your life as you wish. In between we should have the nature of giving up, forgiveness, be in present( 4get the past), unconditional love, etc.,).

Self respect
    =========
    Whats self respect? Where will it go?
    " Nobody can take our Self respect unless or until we give it away"

Freedom
    ==========
    Freedom means the capability to say yes when yes is needed, to say no when no is needed, and sometimes to keep quiet when nothing is needed - to be silent, not to say anything. When all these dimensions are available, there is freedom.

Do you have such freedom? Thats real freedom.

If we have freedom, everything will be corrected automatically when we use that freedom with responsibility.

First get that freedom. If they dont you take it. If both are not possible, problem starts. Lying, hiding, pretending, everything came into our life. Its not real happy life.

Bye .

8. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

In Marriage or any Relationship selfishness and ego will never win . So indulge each other with understanding /behaviour/respect ....

9. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Marriage relationship is always a adjustment. If u love the lie of husband than it is happy that's it.

10. Gladimeir15

Gladimeir15 Junior IL'ite

Thank you for your rich ideas here. :) It is just a matter of understanding each other side to build a strong relationship of the family.