1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Building Mutual Respect and Equality in Marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Is that Iravati or some other Ira-sounding username? If that’s Iravati, clarification here.

2. Tkverma

Tkverma New IL'ite

sorry i am posting here i dont know how can i start a new thread. i am seeking your advice ladies. i am married for last 2 years. in the starting months of marriage my husband use to hit me over small issues, after that he apologize for that. one day i called police and he pretended that i make mountain of a mole hill. i convert minor issues into major. due to this toolmy necessary stuff to another room and stay seperate room for 2 months. he used to said” you are not smart enough, dump keep your eyes and mind open. you are worthless. you can go to your mom in india. as my husband and his family living in Italy. his parents always support me thats y i am still ataying with him.yesterday was our 2 anniversary but we didnt do anything spcl. he went out in the morning and catvayme back in evening and then after having dinner we slept.even our first anniversary spent like this. he always want me to do things as he want thought i do whatever he says. he is so dominating and egoist man.if i ask him for pocket money he used to say “when you will earn that will only be your pocket money. my earning is not your pocket money.” i dont love him. i dont have any attachment.even he makes love like he only wants to discharge even i dont want to make love with him. he want to make baby i dont want. he is so controlling and egoist. he never listen to my point always take it wrong way. he becomes aggresive over small things. i never give me pocket money.i stop replying iver his useless arguments. please suggest me. what should i do. how can i make him realise of his mistakes,he never admits. how should i react over his pointless arguments.

3. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Go to Forums >Topical Forums > Relationships > Married life . There will be "post a new thread" on the right side (top)

please help yourself: How can I start a new thread?

Sandycandy likes this.
  4. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

5. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Interesting thread. In a recent post of a discussion forum, one friend compared marriage to a career. In one post he wrote "I wish I had your guts. My boss breaches this line everyday, my wife is supportive and asks me to quit. I have had a lot going this year and could not find the guts to take the steps to save myself from humiliation. One day ....."

Everyday minor humiliation in a marital or collective-living relationship could have a cumulative effect, and just like that proverbial camel, one last straw could break its back. The one who loads the camel may be clueless, while the camel is plotting for a good moment to quit her job, and escape.

confused4sure likes this.
  6. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite