Discussion in 'Rangoli / Kolam' started by Sowmya2709, Jul 14, 2012.
Very nice kolam done using ear buds technique.
Thank u for the comment.. I used cotton buds to do this kolam.. Will explain how i did it.. Its very easy to do..
Thank u all for ur lovely comments..
Lemme share the method how i did it.. Its very simple and easy to do even by kids..
1. Take a cooker gasket or any thing circular for the outer circle..
2. Draw a thick circle using any color kolam powder.. Make it a thicker outline so that u can do the design
3. From the inside of circle using a cotton bud stroke it up.. u'll get the "U" shaped design as seen in the pictures i have uploaded..
4. continue the stroke all around the circle.
5. Then using another color powder for differentiation draw a inner circle next to the outer circle.. Repeat the stroke in the same way.
6. Do it till u get the middle part of the circle.
Dunno whether i've explained it in a understandable way.. Anyways, will upload the step by step photos b4 this weekend, so that u can get to know properly.
Beautiful and neat work
Thank u virani..
Very Nice . Thanks for sharing it
very nice sowmya, agree with other ilites, looks like a crochet.. i guess one would need lot of patience to do this
Thank u himanadendla..
wow.. very nice rangoli.. looking neatly..