1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

buddies to lose weight with lisamiraclediet?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by jenna, Feb 21, 2012.

1. jenna

jenna New IL'ite

hi,
    i want to lose more than 30 kgs and i wanted to do it in a healthy and simple way.anyone interested pls post and we can discuss about it.

2. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

what is the diet plan ? please provide it and you could see the feedback here

3. jenna

jenna New IL'ite

hi,
    first of all a big congrats on loosing a lot of life......regarding the diet plan,its nothing fancy........just simple sensible moderate eating and walking.u can visit the website lisamiraclediet where u can have all the info.after doing lot of research in the weightloss area i found this site very useful.i have tried to loose wt many times but failed miserabely.for me the main prob is lack of motivation.so i thought if i cud get someone to join me in this journey i can stay on track.i have seen a lot of groups in indusladies with lot of members and i didnt where to start.so a new thread......are u in?
    can u tell me how did u manage to loose ur wt?
    thanks

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  4. jenna

jenna New IL'ite

this diet plan is copied from the lisamiraclediet website.....pls visit the website for more info.......anyone who is really serious abt loosing wt pls pls join me.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="75%" bgColor=#333333 align=center height=81><TD height=158><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" height=8><TR bgColor=#dce7e1><TD bgColor=#f0ecef height=10 vAlign=top colSpan=2><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="92%" align=center>
    What we can eat and should eat while on a Balanced Diet (quantities may vary from person to person).
    <TR bgColor=#dce7e1><TD bgColor=#f0ecef height=18 vAlign=top width="22%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="92%" align=center>
    MORNING
    <TD height=18 vAlign=top width="78%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" align=center><TD height=13>
    2 glasses warm water. Tea/coffee -1 cup - C
    <TR bgColor=#dce7e1><TD bgColor=#f0ecef height=34 vAlign=top width="22%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="92%" align=center>
    Breakfast :
    <TD height=34 vAlign=top width="78%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" align=center><TD height=15 vAlign=center>
    2-3 slices Whole Wheat bread +tomato/ cucumber slices +1 egg or 1 C milk or 2 Stuffed mooli roti+1 C curd or 2-3 Idli+ 1 C sambar or 1- 1½ C Cornflakes+ 1 C skimmed milk. Tea or coffee. (1 C skimmed milk can be had with breakfast daily)
    <TR bgColor=#dce7e1><TD bgColor=#f0ecef height=18 vAlign=top width="22%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="92%" align=center><TD height=15>
    11 AM :
    <TD height=18 vAlign=top width="78%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" align=center><TD height=13>
    Fruit (1 no.) + buttermilk
    <TR bgColor=#dce7e1><TD bgColor=#f0ecef height=18 vAlign=top width="22%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="92%" align=center><TD height=15>
    LUNCH
    2-3 Phulkas or 1 C Rice +½-1 C dhal + ½ -1 C vegetable sabji/pallya +curd + salad (+ 2 pieces non-veg)
    <TR bgColor=#dce7e1><TD bgColor=#f0ecef height=15 vAlign=top width="22%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="92%" align=center><TD height=15>
    Tea 4 p.m:
    <TD height=15 vAlign=top width="78%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" align=center><TD height=13>
    Tea/Coffee with 2 Marie Biscuits or 1 Whole wheat toast
    <TR bgColor=#dce7e1><TD bgColor=#f0ecef height=15 vAlign=top width="22%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="92%" align=center><TD height=15>
    6 PM :
    <TD height=15 vAlign=top width="78%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" align=center><TD height=13>
    Fruit (1 no.) + butter milk or skimmed milk
    DINNER
    2-3 Phulkas +½ -1 C dhal or pulses + curd + salad or Whole wheat bread + vegetable soup + salad with boiled pulses.
    BED TIME
    Fruit (1 no.) or ½-1 C skimmed milk if necessary

the above diet+20-40mins walk+2-3litres of water everyday

5. blessbabydust

jenna i can join in this miracle diet with you ... i lost the weight purely by portion control and no junk/fried items + 1 hr walking everyday ... but i got wedding function next month march mid i want to lose it quickly that 9 kg or 5 kg atleast .. so this diet for how many weeks or month ..how much you can lose :)

6. blessbabydust

when do you want me to start this diet with you .. i can join from monday as i got guest invited for lunch on sat so cant avoid it ... let me know

My starting weight is 58.5 kg and my height is 5.3" .. want to lose 9-10kgs more ..start with 3-4 kg in this months

7. Myththangavel

Myththangavel Junior IL'ite

I can also join with u guys... I want to loose 7kg.... how many months we have to follow this diet? Let me know when to start this diet....

8. blessbabydust

hi myththangavel we are sailing nearly in the same boat i want to lose 9 kgs and you 7 kgs great .. we can start from Monday because it will be good for shopping and preparation ... we can start and do it for a month and see the miracle of weight loss whats ur say

9. jenna

jenna New IL'ite

hi blessbabydust,

thanks for joining.i think u can shed 5kgs by march mid if u follow the diet ,walk ,water formula.atleast thats what i learned from their website.the healthy way of loosing wt is 1kg per week.,rt?
    yes v can start on monday........i envy u really...u have only 9kgs more to go.........i have a looooooooooooot.iam 30kgs+ overweight or shud i say obese........when v follow the diet pls watch the amt of oil u use.....best is 2-3tsps per person per day......all the best

10. jenna

jenna New IL'ite

hi myththangavel,
    glad to ahve u as my wtloss buddy.........lets start on monday........me ,u and blessbabydust....for now.hope v can do it by motivating each other.