Brother Marriage Getting Delayed

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by griget, Aug 11, 2021.

1. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

could be some pitru dosh..

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
  2. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

You have to be practical OP, many women from India don’t want to leave India if they have good career .. moreover career or not, they already have boyfriends that they want to marry rather than cross seven seas to marry a stranger in arranged marriage who might be abusive ..,

3. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

Concept of arranged marriage is almost dead amongst desis outside India and

In India too now many men n women are marrying their girlfriend , boyfriend as both men n women don’t want to take chances in arranged marriage as they are scared of people hiding things like health problems, family problems , how the man or woman might be hiding his or her true nature in arranged meeting n reveal true nature after marriage …

4. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

In India men who don’t have a girlfriend have lots of problems in getting married as most women in India also r scared of arranged Marriage because of people hiding problems in arranged set up

5. SNaicker2

SNaicker2 Junior IL'ite

Sir Please give details : of "3. Brihaspati- renowned in IL - official astrologer too can be approached with details of son’s birth time, birth place , date of birth. He has been guiding IL’ites for over decades regarding marriage, job prospects, displacements relocations etc ."

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

I have done this too and in 6mons i am remarried.

7. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hi Op.. I have done somuch of pariharams and recently go remarried and that too it is not rosy.. some lifes are tough and takes time.. even though i am remarried, I have my share of extreme difficult situations.. The best remedy that helped me is to get pooja done in kukke subramanya temple (done prarthana). It is best if your brother can come and do it . Also his horoscope needs to be looked upon and do remedies for weak planets effecting this.

8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Open the link
    Astrological predictions
    and go through which would help you know the status of IL official astrologer. He has since long for some reasons not able to contribute answer to members query .

SNaicker2 likes this.