1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bring The Register Of X Std

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by jayasala42, Jul 27, 2021.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

A 50 year old gentleman was suffering from deep depression and his wife took an appointment with a counselor who was also an astrologer.
    The Wife said:- "He is in severe depression, please see his horoscope also."
    The astrologer saw the horoscope and found everything correct. Now he started his counseling. He asked some personal things and asked the gentleman's wife to sit outside.
    The gentleman spoke...
    I am too much worried...
    Infact I am overwhelmed by worries...
    Job pressure...
    Children's education and job tension...
    Home loan, car loan...
    I don’t like anything...
    The world thinks of me as a cannon...
    But I don't have as much stuff as even a cartridge..
    I am depressed..
    Saying this he opened the book of his whole life in front of the counselor.
    Then the learned counselor thought something and asked, "In which school did you study your 10th standard?"
    The gentleman told him the name of the school.
    The counselor said:-
    "You have to go to that school. From your school you locate your 'Class X' register and look up the names of your peers and try to get information about their current well being.
    Write down all the information in a diary and meet me after a month."
    The gentleman went to his school, managed to find the register, and got it copied.
    There were 120 names in it. He Tried day and night throughout one month, but was barely able to collect information about 75-80 classmates.
    Surprise!!!
    20 of them were dead...
    7 were widowed/widowers and 13 were divorced...
    10 turned out to be addicts who weren't even worth talking about...
    5 came out so poor that nobody could answer for them..
    6 turned out to be so rich that he couldn't believe it...
    Some were cancerous, some were paralyzed, diabetic, asthmatic or heart patients..
    A couple of people were in bed with injuries to the arm/leg or spinal cord in accidents...
    The children of some turned out to be insane, vagabonds or useless...
    One was in jail... one person after two divorces was looking for a third marriage...
    Within a month, the register of class X was narrating the agony of fate itself...
    The counselor asked:- "Now tell me how is your depression?"
    The gentleman understood that 'he had no disease, he was not starving, his mind was perfect, he was not brought up by the court\police\lawyers, his wife and children Were very good and healthy. He was also healthy...
    *That gentleman realized that there really is a lot of sorrow in the world, and that he was very happy and lucky.*
    Leave the habit of peeping at others' plates, take the food of your plate with love. Don't compare with others.
    Everyone has their own destiny and still, if you think that you are in depression, then you should also go to your school, bring the register of class X and........
    GOD HAS CREATED EVERY PERSON UNIQUE. LET US LEARN TO BE CONTENDED WITH WHAT WE ARE AND WHAT WE HAVE.

Jayasala 42

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Thanks for sharing this story. But it is difficult in modern society to avoid completely the comparison. Some performances have to be compared to achieve greater goods. I presume you echoed this in one of your feedbacks in another thread.
    Regards.