BrightRiders school Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Dinny, Dec 9, 2012.

1. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

Hurray ... I am able to post it now ...

Bright Riders School website is operational now @ Bright Riders School The information in the website is very promising. I am very much happy with the information that have been provided in the website. The only concern for me is the distance from the city otherwise the school looks great in the website.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Good to see you happy Fmifmi

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hi jumpingjax
    Westminister is closing down not just because of financial reasons...theres more to it.

4. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

@Dinny
    When are paying the 1st Term Fees in Bright Riders School ? Since my son is in Sara Nursery we have received an advice to pay tomorrow ...

5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

@fmifmi
    From what i know brightriders already finished their registrations and now for the 1st term payment they will inform us around march.

6. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

@Dinny
    It's good for you. But for Sara Nursery parents they are asking to pay tomorrow itself. Did you go and physically visited the school site ? Are you happy with the construction progress and are you confident that they will be able to open in this April 2013 ?

7. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

@fmifmi
    I am confident that the school will open by april but yes the construction of the complete school to accommodate kids of grades upto 12th,that will take a little longer to finish.I had once gone to the site as i live nearby in musaffah.then i think the piling was on.Later next day i called up to know the status of construction from them.They told me then(dec 3rd week) piling had finished so now it was just a matter of time before they would put prefabricated blocks in place.then the structure would be errected by april.so when our kids join school this year ONLY HALF the construction would be over.But yes by next year the school willbe fully functional
    Fmifmi it seems that you have not read my previous posts(which were my abswers to your queries properly) 'coz i have to repeatedly post the same thing again and again hihihi :) Just joking i know you are tensed hope you take your decidions properly.

8. shinyasma

shinyasma Junior IL'ite

So here's my situation: I am shifting residence to MBZ in February and am looking for KG-1 admission for my son. I have applied to Bhavans , Sunrise and ADIS.
    1)Bhavans- have not yet confirmed the admission and is asking me to WAIT
    2)Sunrise-have not yet confirmed the admission and is asking me to WAIT
    3)ADIS- I will have to wait till the end of this month for thier lottery system but again I am skeptical of sending my son all the way to the City from MBZ.
    4)Brightriders- say they are full and are not taking any more admissions.
    5)EFIA- ALL my friends are against it saying its not worthwhile.

Practically speaking what should i do? What happens if I do not get admission in Sunrise or Bhavans? Do i sound desperate ;) ? haha..ok all PRACTICAL suggestions / replies / advice are WELCOME

9. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

I recommend you to keep checking with Bright Riders as they may give you a place if there are some drop-outs. At the same time, keep checking with Bhavans and SunRise. Recommended to keep your order of priority as Bright Riders, Bhavans and SunRise since you will be based in MBZ.

10. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shinyasma

If you are looking for KG1 admissions then how can you forget NOAH's ark Musaffah(i have heard noah's ark abudhabi isnt that good but noahs ark musaffah is good enough)...my son was there for 1 year and it was a very good experience,they have regular sand plays,water play(summer only) and other activities too and because its a kindergarten school children are looked after well.And whoever told you EFIA is not worth because my son goes to EFIA right now(though he will switch to brightriders in next term)...EFIA gives you a complete parental guidance book for parents(kindergarten only) and its very helpful.though i agree the activities are less there compared to NOAH's ark.And thats the only reason why i am shifting my son.Otherwise my son did his KG1 and is doin KG2 from EFIA and trust me i am very happy with the studies.But i would definitely put NOAh's ark above EFIA.
    Pls dont even consider Sunrise ...its not worth it.Many parents told me that its standard is very poor.
    Bhavans- i dont like their timing personally and their way of teaching which is no HW policy...i am a more traditional kind of parent.
    And Shinyasma ...why is it that you have started searching for schools so late...you should have known in AUH seats are very limited and some parents book/register their children as early as November /october and this is already late january.I wish you all the best and i hope your child gets a good school because in AUH kindergarten admissions are like taking admissions in professional colleges in India...as both are very difficult to get into.