BrightRiders school Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Dinny, Dec 9, 2012.

1. monavy

monavy New IL'ite

what was your WL number?

2. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

Congrats to all the lucky moms...can anyone tell me where exactly is this bright riders..have been to musaffah S9,saw merryland,cambridge..belvedere..but couldnt spot out bright riders...thanks

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Essa Brightriders is not in the same block as Cambridge and merryland.Its in the next block.

4. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

Dinny PM me the exact route via road and u turns....is it opp the road..towards MBZ...are seats still there. silly quest i know..probably all seats already taken by now...moderators plzzzz dont block my inbox. i cant reply or send msgs...thnx

5. shinyasma

shinyasma Junior IL'ite

6. shinyasma

shinyasma Junior IL'ite

hey essa!
    ya even i cannot access my inbox bcz im short of 10 posts :( not sure if you have send me an email. When you come thru the road of Cambridge and merryland (they are on your right hand side), then the road turns into a right (there is a construction for signal happening there). so when you turn right, if you look at the plot on your left side (so its the plot which is exactly opposite to the one in which cambridge and merryland is located) you will see Big crames working on a construction. Thts Brightriders! :) But for all admission related queries you will have to go to ICK in airport road (near chicken tikka).

7. shinyasma

shinyasma Junior IL'ite

Hey!
    not sure if u mailed me..cant access them bcz im short of 10 posts ;) Thank you dear! And also thank you for your encouraging words..

8. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

thanks dinny and shini...are u sure abt goin to ICK in airport road for queries? did u do it that way for ur waiting list...or shud i go to musafa directly.have u submitted all fees...dinny this is for u too..made all payments..yes i have sent shini a mail but no reply...plz let me know..thank you in advance.

9. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

I was not on waiting list,i had done the registration and confirmed a seat.On 7th march i went and gave the complete fees.

10. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

hey dinny ..so gud tth u gt admission in ick..but we also went same day n we dint get..as thy said its full alrdy..trying frm so long thr..so dont know,on wh basis thy r giving admission?