1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bridal tips for that first wedding night

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by coolsandy, Jun 1, 2012.

1. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

the frist night post wedding need not necessarily be the night of consummation. its better to get to know the person to a certain extent before being intimate. that works for some. while some others say that getting intimate is the best way to get to know the person. whichever works for u, go for it.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

For every couple (why only the woman?), the wedding night is something that is looked forward to. It is the first moment of the married life that the couple spends time together alone. What matters is the comfort in each other's company that brings about the bonding in every couple.
    Every man/woman has a different experiance and that is a very personal thing between the couple. It is lifelong secret. So, am sure no one would like to come out with it.
    When your D-Day arrives, you will experiance it yourself.

1 person likes this.
  3. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

The intention of the thread was definitely not to intrude into ones' personal space. If possible, a few tips.

This was a very generic thread intended for every unmarried woman. So, I would definitely prefer the pronoun "one" rather than "you"

4. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

5. shreyasingh

shreyasingh Bronze IL'ite

That's so rightly said! Marriage is an event in itself! It happens once and everybody wants to be the most beautiful bride in the world. A-class make-up is all you need here. I would say that Oriflame's Studio Artist Range is the best which serves the purpose here. One of my friends got married recently. And here marriage happened in such a hurry that she didn't have the adequate time to hire an attendant. All of her make-up was done by us. She got this range and boy!...that's was superb. I'm telling. An actual professional range!

6. Mezy

Mezy New IL'ite

I'm not married yet but one piece of advice I have been given is to relax. It will hurt the first few times, but it is easier if you relax. As well, it's going to be slightly awkward. If you do something embarassing or silly, laugh about it. That will also help your new husband to ease his tensions.

7. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

thanks Mezy;that was one worthy advice.