1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bridal reception wear

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Nandy, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Nandy

Nandy New IL'ite

Hi all,
    i am very confused what to wear on my Marriage reception ..i am going to wear only saree but i dont know whether to go for grand silk saree or designer saree..i want to look really good and something new that day thats why..
    Could you suggest with your ideas and help me :cry:

NANDY

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Nandy,
    Congrats first. Then you have not mentioned where you will be after your marriage. That is in India or abroad. In that case I will suggest you go for some designer wear so that you will def take it with you. But if your other wedding sarees are not so grand silk ones, you can go for a grand silk ones like vasthrakala etc. This type of saree is one which is silk but designer wear.

3. Nandy

Nandy New IL'ite

Hi Rajmiarun,
    your idea was wat was in mind before itself ..thanks for your advice ..i am planning to check out your idea of Varastrakala silk sarees first then try for designer ones..i am planning to settle in chennai only for now..

love,
    Nandy..:wave

2 people like this.
  4. preetho

preetho New IL'ite

Hi,

If you are going to settle down in chennai....then my suggestion is that you go in for a grand designer saree..........matching that of your hubby's .............. if your hubby goes in for a suit.............silk saree beside him doesnt go much good...............if he is wearing a sherwani ............... again silk saree doesnt go much............try out collection of designers at pothys................its good and try to match or contrast your hubby's dress...........so that it looks real good and grand even in photoz and videos...................if you are wearing a designer, jewellery is upto your choice .................... but if you r wearing a silk saree............artifical jewellery doesnt match it............only gold matches it................

all the best!!!! for your married life

its upto you to decide now.........................

1 person likes this.