Bridal parlour in cochin

Discussion in 'Cochin' started by lakshmi.mohanan, Sep 29, 2008.

1. vinvin

vinvin New IL'ite

hi shehana,

congratz to u too......hope u are ready for ur D-day.....yea definetly i want sobha kunjan, if i dont get her i'll try for sumone else...thank u soo much for ur help....let me know how ur beautician was...hope to hear from u...

Vinvin

2. nandagovind

nandagovind New IL'ite

hi all... my sis is getting married in Nov.2009, at Ernakulam. She's not very fair. we've to be careful with the make up so she wud look her best on her D' day. Can anyone suggest a good beautician/ beauty parlour (not-so-costly-)from personal experience ?

3. amenon

amenon New IL'ite

Bridal Make Up In Cochin

Hello Ladies,

I am getting married in Dec, and am in search of a good make up artist/beautician in the Cochin Area. I contacted Live n Style, but they charge Rs. 7000, and don't even come to your home, I want to see if I can find anything cheaper. Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks,
    Anu

4. amenon

amenon New IL'ite

Bridal Make Up In Cochin

Hello Ladies,

I'm getting married in Dec, and am looking for a skilled beautician for Bridal makeup in Cochin. I checked Live and Style, but they charge Rs 7000, which seems a bit steep. Do you have any recommendations for someone who is good, but a little cheaper?

Thanks,
    Anu

5. desertdiva

desertdiva Junior IL'ite

Re: Bridal Make Up In Cochin

hi...
    7000/- shuld be ok.... coz i did mine 6 yrs back from another parlour run by an assistant of this shoba kunjan.. her name is daisy.. i forgot the name of the parlour but it was referred to me by shoba kunjan.. she did a good job for me but charged handsome amount....
    name of the lady is daisy.. i forgot the parlour name dear.. anyways happy hunting and good luck on your wedding......

6. desertdiva

desertdiva Junior IL'ite

Contact details of daisy parlour...
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=183><TD vAlign=top background=Images/3mid.jpg align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=180><TD class=AshNormal vAlign=top align=left>Anugraha Complex, Market Road, North of Banerji Road, Kochi-14[​IMG]
    she did it good for me.. but that was 6 yrs back.. i dunno how she is now...

7. rajanraja1245

rajanraja1245 New IL'ite

Re: Bridal Make Up In Cochin

I'm getting married in Dec, and am looking for a skilled beautician for Bridal makeup in Cochin. I checked Live and Style,unfortunately their service is not available as i was late.Do you have any recommendations for someone who is good?

8. rajanraja1245

rajanraja1245 New IL'ite

Bridal make up

I'm getting married in Dec, and am looking for a skilled beautician for Bridal makeup in Cochin. I checked Live and Style,unfortunately their service is not available as i was late.Do you have any recommendations for someone who is good?:idea:idea:help:help:confused2::confused2:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  9. ammugeorge

ammugeorge New IL'ite

:):)hi...
    i have a bad experience with sheela's beauty parlour in panampilly nagar,cochin.i would never recommend that parlour..
    my face got ripped off its natural oils after the facial they've done..and their waxing has made my arms look like they have pock marked..
    the best one is lakme beauty parlour ...and they have changed their name to strands aroos in bakery juction,trivandrum.
    can anyone suggest a good parlour for facials in ernakulam?

10. susyjohn

susyjohn New IL'ite

hi shehana
    i am new to this forum. ineed to know the amount charge by jolly for bridal make up.wat all thinga includes in it.