1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Breast Augmentation, Rhinoplasty, Lipos and Botox Injections!

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, May 28, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Spandhana,
    thanks for the nice words. Once I had been to England on a youth [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]exchange[/FONT][/FONT] programme. We stayed in English homes as guests of proper Engllishmen in a county called Cornwall in Southwestern England. One day we had to meet the Lord Mayor of a [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]small [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]town[/FONT][/FONT] There was a small mess-up in the dress code list distributed to us. So I went to the meeting dressed up in some worn out jeans and an old T-shirt while the other members of my team were there in sparkling Team blazers. I too had one but had not worn it that day.
    On that day, Spandhana, I realised the importance of looking good and proper. I was not at peace with me for the whole day. I could not eat, could not focus on what was being said to me.
    That day I stopped degrading people who focus on their physical appearance.

Oscar Wilde's quote was good, pointed and relevant.
    I have written a lot on similar topics. Please click the words "Varalottis Writings - CVs Index" in my signature to see the full menu card of my writings.
    Thanks for the response, Spandhana.
    regards,

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  2. spandhana

spandhana Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,

No thanks plz.Indeed, we give credit where credit is due.U truly deserve it sir.

I am very much impressed with ur FB.U didnt broke off just by thanking itself and more over u narrated ur own experience relating to my FB.:hatsoff to u.Thanks for sharing that .

These days i am very much tied up with my 18m old son suhas...but if i find time,will definitely go thu ur writings and FB u .

Thanking u,
    Regards,
    spandhana

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  3. Ruchi310

Ruchi310 New IL'ite

I think this is a fascinating discussion on a once taboo topic. I know I did it and most of my friends have done it so I guess it is not as taboo as once before.

I know that the two Indian plastic surgeons whose names seem to repeat themselves amongst the Bollywood crowd are the infamous Dr. Raj Kanodia and Dr. Anil Shah. Dr. Kanodia is famous for doing just about every person in Hollywood's nose and Dr. Shah is famous for being the Bollywood go to surgeon. It would be interesting to see a special on Indians and Plastic Surgery.