1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking News By My Funny Mil

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by deepideepi, Feb 11, 2017.

1. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

So, today from 4 AM to 7 AM there was chandra grahen (not sure though) MIL told yesterday to tie a tread on wall, that is of my height, by which there will be no damage to my unborn baby ( i m pregnant):angry:. But she is still taking massage 3 times a day from me.
    And bad news for all the unmarried women. If you happen to see moon at above mentioned time today morning then you r going to b single whole life. :fearscream::grimacing::tongueclosed: according to my mil.
    Another incident- Stupid me once asked her. Accha ma admiko paralysis kyu hota hoga na?
    She answered like this: Aasmaan me ek chidiya udhtahe.
    Then i said : Rehene dijiye:tongueout:
    I regreted why didn't i googled it instead of asking her.:rolleyes:

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op, if you are willing to give her massages three times a day when you are pregnant,then why will she stop.
    You have spoilt her. Usko nasha ho gaya hai massages ka.She is addicted to them and it is also a power trip for her.

This is a good time to stop this nonsense. Tell your husband your body is hurting and either he should do the massages or pay a maalishwaali to do it.Don't feel guilty...only a really shameless person will get a pregnant woman to massage her three times daily.She probably has no fear of God.

If you don't do it now...you only have yourself to blame.

3. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

Nowadays i m just pretending to message her. By soft hand. Dh told me to tell her that i cant do but i was doing test if she says no to me but she didnt. she is helping me on house chores so i thought to do by soft hand. Coz she complain about her back pain. Though i too have back pain nowadays n she knows it. She also give me message once in 15 days. :hmmm: I think i will b free only after she will die. (Feeling sorry to say this) Paap to bohot kie he inhone. Never ending list.

4. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

OP...itni negativity pregnancy mein theek nahi hai. I can understand the physical n mental exhaustion a lady goes thru during this phase..but still..you need to be positive for the life taking shape inside you.
    You can pay some extra bucks to your kaamwali bai for massaging your mil's back. You can also pay your maid for cutting veggies n kneading dough...folding clothes...dusting. This way lot of pressure will get eased.

deepideepi likes this.
  5. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

She is extremly against keeping bhais. I have keep one maid for jhadu and pocha and by doing this i have made resolution in my khandan. All works r done by mil except cooking. Cooking is a big task in our family n extented family of my inlaws. Men's don't know boiling water also. Until i m cooking food they r ok. If i stop this due to health condition, everybody starts getting panic. Even my sil who r 3000 km away also call my mil n ask mom who is cooking food? Who is cooking food? If my pils are not here life goes very smoothly. My dh is also very supportive. He keep on asking me to teach me how to cook. But husband maa aur biwike beechme pishjatehe. Poor guys.

6. gitagita

gitagita Bronze IL'ite

Read the post. But could not understand the HindI words. If someone translates it, would have been great

7. boldnbutiful

boldnbutiful Silver IL'ite

Op,

I was on the same boat ,PIL came to.visit us during my 9 th month, she used to sit and watch daily soaps and I used to do all the work and make 20 rotis every night...i agree yellow.mango ..it is a power trip so that she can boost in her circle that meri bahu ne meri seva Ki aur Mein seva karvae...

8. boldnbutiful

boldnbutiful Silver IL'ite

Glad iam nt the only one feeling that..dun wry aise sochne paap.lage toh lage kam se kam kushi toh milthe hain

9. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

I have stopped bothering. The simple funda is i have totally stopped expecting anything from her. It help me to b positive all d time. I have suffered a lot in my last pregnancy. Now i have planned everything for this pregnancy. So no worries. I m not dependent on her now.

10. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

Chandra grahan means Lunar Eclipse.
    Once i asked her cause of paralysis and she answered that the cause of paralysis is : there is one particuler bird in her native place, If a person will passed under that flying bird then that person will get paralysis.
    I told her to stop while she said:- "there is one bird" but she still completed her sentance. She is super super superstitious.

suasin likes this.