1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Brazillian Waxing

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by PinkRubies, Oct 30, 2008.

1. ValuableTime

ValuableTime Senior IL'ite

Sure. I am thinking of doing it. But still I am a little scared and I feel awkward to literally show up everything to a stranger. :bonkLets see.. I think I have to sink into this idea for some more time and then give it a try.
    Also I checked the rates for Brazillian wax. Girls, its $60 and up here in US. It's very expensive. Is that the normal rate or can we find some cheaper rates to do this? US ppl, please let me know.

2. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

I think you should be able to find it cheaper, cos here in aus i only pay $25...and normally everything is cheaper in the US

3. Ashisarchana

Ashisarchana Bronze IL'ite

Hello friends,

Recently come to know about Brazillian Waxing.pls give me some information about this.....how is it diff from normal waxing???..........
    any diff in results???

4. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Brazillian waxing is essentially waxing in the pubic region, and most places they use hard wax, instead of strip wax.

5. Ashisarchana

Ashisarchana Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Pink.Rubies for ur information

6. feminine

feminine New IL'ite

hi ,
    has anyone tried it in delhi or noida area. I am too shy to ask directly.
    It would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

7. ps123

ps123 New IL'ite

Hi,

I understand this post is quite old. But, could you please let me know where did u get the BW done finally (in Pune)? ... 'head to toes' or VLCC? ...

Also, are you still doing at the same place, if yes could u also let me know the name of the girl who does i for u? ... since this will be my 1st. time, i am a lil too concerned bout finding a good and clean place.

thanks in advance :)

8. cutedeepti4l

cutedeepti4l New IL'ite

Hi Pallavi......... could u tell me from whre u can get brazilian waxing in india..... actually i m looking for several months, but yet i didnt find anyone... plz help me

9. shreya6

shreya6 New IL'ite

its not that rude and is totally worth the pain..
    i had been doing full brazilian waxing since i was sixteen. since then i get it done almost once in a month. for the first four five times i got it done by at a parlour, but then on i started doing it myself. the first four to five sessions were uber painful but then pain gradually reduced and after about ten to twelve sessions the hair in the pubic had lightened, become less coarse and lesser in number. now i experience a baby smooth finish and alot lot more cleaner and of course sexier again, and my hubby loves it too. and now i am doing it for my sister and today was the first awesome session and it went well

10. devinair26

devinair26 New IL'ite

Where can i get Brazillian Wax done in Mumbai? Another thing i wanna ask is i have read in Google that while going for the first time, dont go for full wax. is it true? Suggestions please