BPO jobs

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by neha1, Jan 15, 2010.

1. neha1

neha1 Silver IL'ite

hey lakshmi

thanks for your post...
    yeah,night shift is the only problem..and she is not married yet..so ngiht shift might create future problems unless the guy also is in one:hide: ....
    we have decided to right now continue with same field and if required think about this later ,after a year or so..thaat time may b with 5 yrs of IT exp,they will agree to give senior position:thumbsup

2. blackhat

blackhat New IL'ite

Hello Ladies

I am Anita, living in Bl're. I was working in BPO for abt 3 yrs, i had to quit bcz i my wedding, now i am looking for a job. Could u plz help me to find a job. I uploaded my Cv in job portals but no use, All i am getting is for call centre . Looking forward for ur help

Kind regards,
    Anita hegde

3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anita,

First you need to decide which domain in IT you want to shift to. Then acquire the relevant knowledge. For ex: if you want to be a developer in Java, try finishing a course in Java. Add this to your resume. Then upload it to job portals.

Most of the calls will be relevant to your resume only. So unless you highlight your skills in your resume, you will not get relevant calls.

-Lakshmi