1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Borrowing a Car Eh !

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabari,

Yes better neither to borrow nor lend, for the money we lend, we hae to get it back like beggars eh !

Welcome to my blogs.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamala,

That was good yr husband said well, but i dont udnerstand how can parents let their kids make havoc in someone else's home, i would be so embarassed it my kid did like that in someone's home.

How do people have the gall to borrow really.Shameful,

the last joke was like this

this is september , the 9th month of the year, and a lady delivers in the oth month, ok ?

So in the ninth month, take care , dont life heavy things, take plenty of rest.HAHA

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Alpa,

good u learnt to say NOOOOOO, which is good,. if u have not borrowed from someone, u have every right to say NO to the person.

Yes got yr message and replied.send me yr phone no there, and i will help u with whatever u would want from jaipur, welcome to jaipur

Remeber all hotels will be full at that time.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Soi will send u a bill for teaching u a few things.HAHA

Thanks.

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tashi,

people can be that cheap eh to take lifts when they dont know u, eh ! You did well, when u aer paying for the cab, u have the right to comfort, why squeeze yrself eh !Well done

the saying is different and good.How true.

HAHA

Regards

kamal

6. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

kamalji, u follow a different way of writing... Starting with a serious topic and ending with hilarious jokes! I feel u have a message in it too! Nice one!

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

Welcome to my blogs with such sweet words.Thank u.

Regards

kamal

8. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Excellent solution Kamal. You are so unlike me though. To solve problems such as these, I got rid of my car. I had only one car and I presented it to someone. (No, I am not lying, I did present it. The car was a Maruti 800 and in good condition. I did not present a piece of junk.) Now I use a hired car service. The person I presented my car to reciprocated by telling me a lie in another connection that cost me a pretty sum of money. Ran into lakhs. (No, I am not lying.) I did not complain even to God, leave alone to IL. IL authorities know me as someone who complains all the time. But I don't, at least not all the time. :)

oj

9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Kamalji, sorry for my late entry....pretty busy weekend (you don't want to hear about it or you'll be :bonkfor asking me)

You know this topic almost has me fuming and that is rare! And I want to vent out here and not to be misunderstood - I have seen this kind of attitude in many people about almost everything. It is the basic coutesy of setting that boundary and respecting others for what thay have - materialistically and intellectually. The best solution is be straight forward and say no. Now, I am getting used to telling almost every one "I wish I could, but I am afraid I can't!" If it is a good freind, they won't mistake you otherwise, they were not meant to be anyways!! I had to do this just the day before against every fober of my being but then in this case, it was clear that this friend was taking advantage - that too for long term....with continued arragements. Anyways thanks for listening!!

or for soome free parking space :) thank you kamalji for that sweet assurance!!

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear OJ,

My friends read the other site where i blog,. but they dont know about this site, so now i can tell yu frankly what is the situation.

The truth is, i am being asked for my car, and today i refused my friend, hje said nothing and kept the phone down. See in my home i have 3 cars, for me wife and daughter, all 3 drive. Just bcs they are not in town, u cant take my cars as and when u please. last week this friend took my car for a few hours and returned after two days, polishing off the petrol, c an u beat it ?

yr case, u gave the car as a present, and a few lakhs too eh ! Well well, what to say OJ. i was surprised to find such a great response to this blog, it does not mean i werite well, it means that this topic has touched a raw nerve somewhere, and this is a genuine problem with most i suppose.

thanks.

kamal