1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Boring,aloof and miser dh

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by arshina, Feb 26, 2010.

1. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

infact even i dint check the dates. but the problem was soo relevent to me. i was trying take the suggesstions from here.

i always wonder, when i can adjust to my inlaws, SIL and managers, friends and collegues.. its this one person( dear Husband) from whom i expect a lot,..and if he doesnt reach my expections i feel soo shattered.. i know my husband has improved a lot after sharing, discussing, arguing with him about what i expect frm him.. but still i feel i am lacking somthing in life when he doesnt do things himself and does only after i ask him and ask him manytimes...

he is also lazy like how OP mentioned, My inlaws though they keep longfaces and dont like us to go out.. but they dont restrict atleast.. but my DH is one who doesnt even bother to think i will be expecting him to take me out.. he always wants to rest at home on weekends..sleep nicely and watch tv..

while i see many husbands love to take their wives for shopping, temples and days outs why some guys are like this ? :( after all we have one life and even we feel like enjoying it atleast to an extent where we feel good about our being..