1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Boosting up the relation between me and my husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by aswathy, Feb 6, 2008.

1. aswathy

aswathy New IL'ite

Dear All,

Can u pls tel me effective methods to boost up the personal life of working couples?
    How can i win in mi husbands mind?

Pls give ur inputs?

Regards
    Aswathy

2. srivatsa

srivatsa New IL'ite

It could vary from couple to couple, but still i would like to share how we manage.

Mornings is usually quite busy, so we hardly find time to talk. But i do make calls in between even if it is for 2 min. After reaching back home we keep the patience to talk to each other. Make sure not to raise annoying topics and fight over them.

We are very particular about the weekends and make sure we are together all the time and i am very specific in being together for all the shopping and rest of the works.

Regards
    Sri

3. aswathy

aswathy New IL'ite

Thanks sri,
    let others share their views pls.
    Regards
    Aswathy

4. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

When I used to work, me and my husband used to carpool to work. Sometimes we would also meet for lunch. Our offices were very close to sometimes if we both get bored we used to go for a short drive in the mountains. During the weekends we would do activities we both loved like hiking.

Kavya.

5. sashie

sashie New IL'ite

Hi, i also think spending quality time together is important, especially if you have kids, somtimes the couple part is put on hold while we are so busy being parents and working. If you can, try to have dinner preplanned or precooked so that when you come home, you will have more time together. and the days you are both are off, have fun!
    sash

6. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Hi Aswathy,
    Being NEW forever, is the important one. Don't be hurry to show all your talents to your hubby. Let him find you as a new and fresh always. He should have sweet surprises from you, through out the life. Open your eyes and keep on watching whats new. It will definetly develop your skill as well as the love and affection between you and your hubby. All the very best. :2thumbsup: