book on animal lovers in Italy and India

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by deb1985, Nov 18, 2012.

1. deb1985

deb1985 New IL'ite

Hi everybody! I am Deborah, an anthropologist, from Italy, and I have just joined Pets and animal lovers group because I want to know more about pet keeping in India, since I am writing a book on human-animal relationship. I would like to know your opinion about this issue, through an easy and anonymous questionnaire that I will send to your e-mail address. If you want to help me in this project, please reply to this message or send an e-mail to my e-mail address miss.deborah@libero.it. Thank you very much, I really appreciate your kind help.

2 people like this.

2. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Deborah,

Great project for all animal lovers. All the best .

3. deb1985

deb1985 New IL'ite

Hi Paulina! Thanks for your post, you are the first person who replies and I am so happy that someone is interested in my work. You know, it is not easy, because I am a foreigner in India. Would you like to help me answering to some questions about animal lovers? I can send you a private e-mail if you prefer. I hope to hear from you soon.

4. deb1985

deb1985 New IL'ite

Hi everybody Indusladies! I hope you and your beloved animals are all fine. I am trying to go on with my book on animal lovers in Italy and in India, but it is not as easy job as it may seem... So... I really need your help! Does someone want to answer to some easy and anonymous questions about pets? Thanks a lot! Deborah

5. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Deb, I think you can ask the questions and then wait for responses.