1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Boogie Woogie - Mummy's Championship

Discussion in 'TV' started by Preethi, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I used to be a great fan of the Javed's dance Show "Boogie Woogie"..........Offlate I have lost track of the show and don't see it regularly !

But last week I happened to have a look at the program and it was just tooooo damn good !

Currently in BW, Mummy's championship is going on...all mummy's above 30 (most participants are above 40 in this show) are participating and dancing either with their son/daughter, friends or students etc. The most interesting part of this championship series is to see more grace and charm in the movements and expressions of the mother's than the young one's with whom they dance. Their costumes and movements, its such a feast to our eyes , gosh ! they have outbeaten Shilpa Shetty and Kareena Kapoor in their performances !

Age has made no impact on the mummy's dancing talents !

I am not sure what is the Indian time of its telecast. Those who love dance, can watch this program in SET channel. It's on Saturday. There are about 10-11 teams participating in the next round and in each episode one team is eliminated and the remaining move onto the next round ! The coming show is the Prop special, each team is given a prop and they have to perform with that.

Happy Boogie Woogie Watching ,to those who want to watch the show !

Love,
    Preethi