Bonding!!

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by revathy45, Oct 2, 2007.

1. revathy45

revathy45 Bronze IL'ite

A friend of mine sent me a forward titled Bonding which I wish to share with you all here.

A little girl& her father were crossong a bridge, the father was kind of scared,so he asked his his daughter ""Sweetheart ,please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river" .
    The little girl replied, "No Dad, You Hold My Hand"
    "What is the difference ?asked the puzzled father.
    "There's a big difference", replied the little girl.If I hold your hand and something happens to me,chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold m hand I know for sure that no matter what happens you will never let my hand go.
    In any relationship the essence of trust is not in its bind,but in its bond.So hold the hand of the person you love rather than expecting them to hold yours...

2. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Our dear Revathy,

Welcome to Indusworld and thanks for sharing the message on relationship's vital keys.

It's true to extend our love first to the other, which is the base for the relationship to grow.

We are all related to each other.
    Some within the family, some within the society, some within the world at large and some within this vast creation.
    Every relationship has one divine purpose, which is to assist and receive assistance to evolve spiritually.
    Each one is needed as each one needs the other.
    It's our patience and love to maintain the relationship intact by allowing the other to discuss, the more we listen, we are able to sustain the harsh reality of difference of opinions which happens at times due to improper understandings within us.
    Let's extend our best to retain the beautiful meaning of relationship to it's worth .

Subbu