1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bollywood and TV Gupchup

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi seno,
    It seems diana is back of rahul and monica , even i did read couple of interviews every where she is saying rahul monica playing dirty game and requesting janta to vote for ashu and ofcourse clearing her relationship with ashu ,that she is only friend .

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Senorita,

You have taken the words from my mouth. There is no point in repenting after your actions and Raja is full of wild actions and devious moves. He kills his goodself and promotes the negativity in him.

He ruined the life of Shweta Tiwari and was eating out her hard earned money too. He had the same drama at home. A successful actress like Shweta with back to back serials, had no peace at home.

His moves are like the snake in the grass and we have to be careful. He does have a caring side in him but it is just 10% of him. 90% of him is dangerous.

Seno, you are perfect with your observations dearie.

3. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hey Seno!

I am surprised that this woman had the audacity to speak what she spoke to the media!!! Is she blind, or are her friends blind??? Can't anyone see through her, and what a clean soul (except for his flirting!!!) Rahul is, and even Monica, though a total lazy girl, she does not come across as a trouble maker, compared to the likes of DH or Sambhavana! Helloooooooo....can someone ask Miss WOrld to wake up and see what she was upto...and ask her conscience what she truly is??????

What say MALS???????

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey Senp,

Thanks for the enormous effort of gathering the news on Diana and placing it on board for us to read.

Diana is spreading wrong messages in the world about Rahul. It is not going to change the views of Aam Jantha.

She had also said that houseies were rude with Aashutosh and were ill treating him and so she stepped forward to take care of him as she is always for justice. :spin:spin:spin

Diana's behaviour was a shock to me and many others in the world.

She is English Speaking Sambhavana for me and nothing else.

Anyone who is doing good in life, will not like to enter Big Boss house?

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Seno,

You have triggered my anger, that woman was boiling down my throat.

Every action of hers was biased and she was creating ruckus at home. If she finds two people talking, she would immediately accuse them of 'Discussing Nominations' and exactly this is what she was doing.

I still cannot get the picture out of mind, where she was trying to be extra friendly with Debojit to gather his votes for her and Aashu and snug Rahul and Monica.

Diana was a swine with no grades.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Yes, she is spreading such news only to breathe in hatred for Rahul and Monica!

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anks,

The world is watching and Diana's say has no takers gals.

Mons is not a trouble maker and Rahul never discussed her nomination.

When she started irritating people then it is natural for them to talk about her and try to find a way out.

We do it in our own house isn't it! No one is going to sit with soar thumb and letting her hide Puffed Rice and Milk for Aashu.

Her actions lead to friendship while others actions lead to 'Romance'.

After being evicted she is crying from the cliff about her relationship with Aashu which was 'friendly' and 'nothing more' according to her.

I am sure, she used Aashu to stay in the house!

Aashu is pinning hopes on her to fly abroad for better opportunities.

She may take him to was her linen at home!

Dirty Diana, stop bickering about Rahul and Mons.

8. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Mals!

i am also totally boiling, and if I could lay my hands on that DH, i would bash her up!!! She is Loony!

9. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Mals!

I just watched yest. episode and was so pissed off by the way Consti was talking to Aaashu abt. Rahul!!! I am wondering, r we out of our heads to adore this guy??!! Or is it that the housemates are just after his blood, and want him out from the competition, coz they fear him??!! He comes across as such a genuine guy, except for his roving eyes, of course! So y do all the others have so much to say about him??????RantRant

Raja, after watching him the last 2 days with Kut, I hope this guy is changing for the better and will go home a better person, atleast for his child's sake! I feel like bashing up DH! Mals, u in Mumbai, y don't u get someone to give it to her:rotfl:rotfl

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ank,

If we jump in to debris, we too will start stinking.

Watch todays episode where Aashu points to Rahul and says, "Plotting of Nominations is done well by you".

Rahul declares that he wants to donate the money to a charitable trust.

He adds that he spent Rs.1.25 crores to try and save his fathers life and failed. So he has detached himself from the greed of accumulating money!

Rahul rocks.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008