1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bollywood and TV Gupchup

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Hey Mals,
    Thanks a lot for the update. The problem is that I will be out for work and hence cannot catch up with the afternoon telecast. I guess there is a repeat telecast over the weekend...let me try to figure out when and watch at least Monday's episode.

Monica should go this time....
    I guess I will send my votes to Zulfi so that Monica has better chances to leave!

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Anger can destroy all your good qualities, he is not short tempered but devious and volcanic too which can leave a permanent scar in one's heart.

In Mumbai Edition, they keep writing about Diana.

Raja scores when he folds the blanket to the size of Kut, he pats him too and tries to put him to sleep. He rocked for a change!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  3. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

hey Mals!

What is being written about DH???

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Have fallen in love with the scene of Raja putting 'Kut' to sleep.

He does it ONCE AGAIN!

Zulfi is stirring the soul of Aashu against Rahul.

Monica delcares Raja the winner in 'Man Hunt - Ramp Show' though both Raja and Rahul score equally.

Do not miss Aashu walking the ramp, so desi!!

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

There is news about Diana quiet often in Newspaper. Oh! that b@@@h is Miss World and has made India proud isn't it!

The latest news is Diana wants Aashu to win as she finds him honest and straight forward.

She also want the world to know what a meanie is Rahul and Monica.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Chitragandha Singh is making a come back in movies after three years and she confirms there is nothing wrong with her marriage.

Singh is married to Jyoti Randhawa.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Bollywood's hottest couple Saifu and her babes Kareena are going to Alps and spend a fornight together to bring in the new year.

8. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Dear Soumya, anger is first enemy to a person and thaz what destroying him. Okay as you said let's think for a while that he is most caring then why did he ill treated his wife whom he was married to 8 years!!

And even in NachBalliye when the couple was to perfome to the peak then this fellow turned up saying saying he was ill and hospatalized, you have to watch swetha that time how heart broken she was and just raned for him crazy!!

But this guy i think, especially now he feels a lot for his family and keeps remebering now and then in BB. Even yesterday he was telling BB that he has celebrated his wive's B'day and missed her daughter's. And his answer to Mons was also good, let's hope he changes himself atleast in that angerness which is a big disappoint to him.

9. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Mals / Ank, take a look at this.. DH latest interview :crazy

Rahul, Monica playing dirty on 'Bigg Boss': Diana Hayden
    Sat, Nov 8 06:11 PM

New Delhi, Nov 8 (IANS) Former beauty queen Diana Hayden, who was voted out of TV reality show 'Bigg Boss' Friday, has blamed co-participants Rahul Mahajan and Monica Bedi for making the game 'very dirty'.

'The dirtiest game is being played by Rahul and Monica. They have no values or scruples,' Diana, who managed to stay in the 'Bigg Boss' house for eight weeks, told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

'I had the most amazing six weeks on the show, but the last two weeks got very dirty. Rahul never liked me because he knew that I could see what he was doing. They (Monica and Rahul) believed in doing everything for the camera. Fine you want to win, but its wrong to encourage fights, lie, and forget your values to win a game,' she added.

Diana, who was a late entrant in the show, entered the 'Bigg Boss' house mid-September. Diana, who won the Miss World crown in 1997, said her stay in the house was a welcome break for her.

'I agreed to the show because I wanted to be a part of a competition. Also, I travel a lot, so I thought it'll be a welcome break for me. Just relaxing and eating good Indian food,' she said.

Although Diana was cordial with all other inmates of the show, her proximity with reality show MTV 'Roadies 5.0' winner Ashutosh Kaushik, raised a few eyebrows in the public as well as within the 'Bigg Boss' house.

'I gelled well with Ashutosh because he is a very simple and honest person. We are just very good friends. He is a charming person, very sweet and childish. He is funny and silly and that's why he used to do all those antics, by which people thought that he has feelings for me,' she said.

Rubbishing rumours of a romantic liaison with Ashutosh, Diana said: 'I'm not in a relationship and don't want to be in one at the moment. I'm sure its only friendship even from his side.'

Apart from Ashutosh, Diana was good friends with singer Debojit Saha, item girl Sambhavana Seth and non-celebrity participant Alina Wadiwala.

'I was very protective and defensive about Debojit, since he is a very simple person,' she said.

The model-turned-actress, who shifted base to Los Angeles a few years ago, is hopeful that Ashutosh wins the game.

'I really want Ashutosh to win because I feel that he deserves to be the winner. The audience should vote for persons who genuinely need the money and the opportunity,' averred Diana.

She has also advised the audience 'to use their conscience' to vote.

'I agree that it's an entertainment show but still they should not vote for people who just lie and play dirty games,' she said.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20081108/914/ten-rahul-monica-playing-dirty-on-bigg-b_1.html

10. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Ohhh DH, then what was the game you played Rantin BB called,
    A fair game ????

We have seen you and Ashu discussing always 24/7 in front of main door right from tense situations in house and back talking every one and also not to forget about Ashus girl friend Sonel.. First you have to realize how much other housemates hatred & dislike towards you both.

You both eat dinner early, oblivious to everyone else in the house. Rahul, Raja and Zulfi in particular were not happy with your behaviour and has bitched about your selfish attitude, first with the poha, then the milk and finally dinner! :crazy

Now you are telling they are playing dirty games??