1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bollywood and TV Gupchup

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Friends,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Here I am as “Malsy Meow” bringing in lots of behind the scene activities and facts of the stars. You can call it by whatever name you like, be assured you are going to have lots of fun being here. So bury your hatchets and dive in!! Meow till then![/FONT]

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Sania Mirza[/FONT][FONT=&quot] spent long time with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Shaheed Kapoor[/FONT][FONT=&quot] during a private screening of his latest release “Kismet Konnection”. Shaheed says he is just friends with Sania, Malsy Meow has a doubt. I could not jump in from the window to hear their conversation, better luck next time. Meow[/FONT]

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Abbas Tyrewala[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is the happiest man in the world. No, he did not sell any tyres to the Ambanis, dearies. He is the director of the movie Jaane Tu.. Ya Jaane Na! He is laughing his way to the bank along with Aamir Khan the producer. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Subhash Ghaiji[/FONT][FONT=&quot] stop making “Krisna” and ‘Karz”. Jawan log baazi maar gaye bhai![/FONT]

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]This star spends lot of time reading books between shots. Hey, star and reading books, most of us always thought they are dumb nymphet. It is our very own [FONT=&quot]Kajol.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] She is an avid reader who never shies away from wearing glasses even during award functions too. We want more of you Kajol, your absence is felt in the industry. Malsy Meeow running around to bring more news for readers. [/FONT]

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]AB (Amitabh[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) is on world tour along with Akshay, Madhuri and many powerful performers. Can King Khan sit idle? Ah! Ah! There is a serial by name “The Rise and Rise of Shah Rukh Khan” in Zoom TV. Whatever they may say to the media, the competition is alive! Work hard, King Khan do remember Amitabh is called Big B. Yes Big Big B! Meeow…. I can smell a fish, yummy![/FONT]

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]The Rakhi Sawant Show[/FONT][FONT=&quot] was telecasted on Saturday. Can you imagine Rakhi hosting a show? I sat on my cozy couch to watch it! What a bakwas show dearie! Where are the Garewals, Johars, Sahukars, Brocha’s! Have they hung their boots! Please pull this show off air, Meeow.. is someone hearing. Wonder of wonders is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Aamir[/FONT][FONT=&quot] was the guest. “I do not like your wife Kiran, Reena was much better, why did you part from her”. Aamir please tell us how much did you get to answer this question from the Sex Bomb! Knowing your price, you must have charged a whooping amount, as you seemed to be comfortable on screen! Paisa hain tho Aamir bhi boltha hain! Why blame SRK always! Malsy Meeow eagerly running around to gather facts and gossips for my readers. Do not forget to step in. [/FONT]

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]We saw Nagma who tried her stunts in Bollywood in Mumbai. Prabhu Deva, Saurav Ganguly and now whom!! She looked stunning my dearies! Will try to fish the news out! Meeow from Malsy.[/FONT]

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]A powerful performer who can give the stars a run for their money is our talented dancer cum actor Vivek Oberoi. Saathiya is still fresh in our minds, with Masti and Pyaare Mohan. The applauding performance in Shootout at Lokhandwala has made producers sign him again! Oh! Yeah! Did I forget to tell that he had lost track after breaking up with his lady love Aishwarya Rai! I saw him in Idea Awards Function performing on a number from Mission Istanbul. Dals, he was outstanding. Vivek listen to Malsy Meeow, forget the past and look for the future. We are bored of the six packs, we need actors and that means we need you. Common young man, you have it in you, grab the opportunities and make your father proud. [/FONT]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Do you watch the serial – Annu Ki Ho Gayi Wah Bhai Wah. The leading actress Srijhitha Dey had Bollywood calling. She has a small role in Tashan. Malsy Meeow is happy, talent has to be recognized.[/FONT]

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Our handsome hunk Karan Singh Grower of Dil Mil Gaye (serial) has stolen many hearts with his looks and now tattoo. Well, now you can see this hunk host a show as well called Zara Nachke Dikha. Karan we always want more of you deary. Dance, host, act do all that you can for your fans. We are drooling!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwww!! Hope he is hearing!![/FONT]