1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Blogging fever

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 7, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Everyone gets some fever or other. I have got blogging fever now. Just get up in the morning and think what to write today. While cooking also same thoughts run in my mind. But by the time I sit to write the blog half the things I might have forgotten and new ideas come in the mind. You may say write down in a piece of paper what you want to write but I have not patience to write down in a paper, rather I would type it straight away. But while cooking I cant type, I have to finish the cooking first, then do pooja, then have breakfast, then finishing all the other work I can log in and start typing.

Do you know why I like to write. I like to write because I feel happy to read the feedbacks. When I write on a certain subject and get feedbacks , sometimes the feedbacks are better than my blog. So I get pleasure in reading them. That is my weakness.

Teaching children is a an art. When they are kids it is sometimes difficult to teach them.
    It requires lot of patience. Kids who are smart no problem in teaching them. Kids who are average it is very difficult to teach them. Usually in teaching women have more patience than men. When they start learning alphabets to make them write A is very difficult.
    Teachers will give home work each day to write the alphabet many times. Some children write it fast but some are very slow. Sometimes we have to become kid to teach them.
    But children who try the patience of their mother when young later they become smart and earn a name for the family. Just now when I am typing this blog our cat three and half months old is not allowing me to type .Dont know what she wants , I just gave her milk so it might not be milk that she wants, must be she wants me to go and sleep so that she can also lie beside me. She is like a small kid only does not know to talk that’s all, otherwise she worries me like a small child.

Ok let me stop now. I must have already bored you all.

2. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

hahaha!!! Viji maa this is post is so cute actually. First about the blogging fever that you have. Then about the kids learning to write 'A' and the cutest of all, the kitty pestering you.
    The medicine for blogging fever? Keep blogging!!
    Hmmm you are lucky you have a pet at home. My pet dog Jillu lives with parents. So I get to see her only on weekends. Whats the kitty's name??

3. subhsk

subhsk Senior IL'ite

Hi Viji....

Nice yaar.... Writing a blog on Blogging itself. :)
    My condition is the other extreme. My mind does multasking. Cant stop thinking. Even when I get a fraction of second, I just fly somewhere in the world of thoughts and come back. By the time I travel to office and viceversa, atleast 5 topics strikes to my mind and I keep thinking more on that.

Feel like writing it here , atleast one per day. But cant spend more time While am in Office and When I reach home by 10, Spent the rest of the time with TV or reading forums.
    Aprom how can I write?

But One big outlet for all the hidden or buried thoughts is our blog and the feedbacks we get( as u said)

Keep blogging more :)

Cheers!!!
    SK

4. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

So Viji Ma......this time took the tittle itself onto your hand....started from teaching "A", to some extent learning also...and it's true we never understand God of small things ..nice to have all time companion like your pussy to become busy.....

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

haha viji,i must say you have a very peculiar fever..no cure for it except finish writing the blog,i guess:)
    one fever that makes you happy, isn't it?

love
    Mindi

6. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hai Viji,

The medicine for your blogging fever is more blogging.

Nice write up about educating a child. We can have so many education degrees behind our name, but behaving with a child needs a special degree i.e., patience and love.

I like your blogging and keep on blogging.

andal

7. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

When ever I read your blogs..I have a feeling that I've talked to you. I can feel at places that you are smiling . Lovely way to write when you can relate in such a cute manner .
    Keep blogging.

8. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

When ever I read your blogs..I have a feeling that I've talked to you. I can feel at places that you are smiling . Lovely way to write when you can relate in such a cute manner .
    Keep blogging.

9. iyerviji

Dear Syama

Nice to see you here. Thanks for the compliments. Nice to know you also have a pet staying with your parents.

We have one cat and her two kids. Mother cat we call her Lucky and the other two Shankari and Sundari but most of the time call them kunju

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

Dear Muzna

Thank you for your compliments and for stepping in to give fb.

love
    viji