Blog related questions ...please help me someone..please

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pihu123, Feb 26, 2016.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Sorry ladies to post this pic here..I don't know where to post this..can anyone tell me what is this picture called? How can we make this kind of pictures? How to make tomato and all other pictures shown in this pic? what it is called? Please transfer this post to the specific thread if possible..sorry...can anyone help me out...How to make copyright lines at the back of the pic as beautytips written in the picture? Is there any software to make these kind of pictures? my brother needs in his project..can anyone help me

Attached Files:

2. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

Hi pihu123,
    You can use photo editing softwares like Adobe Photoshop to make like that picture. You can even create that using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text at the background is called as watermark. You can use watermark option to create that in Photoshop.

1 person likes this.
  3. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Thats right, but Photoshop is very expensive.
    There are several equally good photo editing software I personally use Paint.net but you can google and find many more.
    almost all of them have good tutorials.

4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks everyone here who have taken out their time to answer me..I don't have photoshop with me and its very expensive too..Is there any free tool to create same picture with watermark at the back...How to create tomato, girl like that...Can anyone share any tutorial how to make which will be easy for my brother to understand ....

6. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

For adding watermark you can use PowerPoint itself. Add the required text separately in a text box. Right click over the text box and use format options to rotate the text. Then use formats options for changing the transparency. Using transparency makes the text appear lightly. Then use 'send to back ' option on that text box to make it go to the back. These things can bring the watermark effect in PowerPoint. I don't know how far this is clear. But I hope it can be useful to some extent.

1 person likes this.
  7. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

8. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

How can i get the images like to tomato and other images shown in the picture? which is the free tool to make those funny images..

9. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

It would be easier for us to answer if you tell us what programs he has.

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Is it possible to change the skin color tone from dark skin tone to white skin tone and vice versa using any software...other than photoshop in which photo editing software this can be achieved. Can anyone help me out please...The icons present in the attachments like tomato, how to make them..Please guide me someone..i need all this for a college project for my brother...Please help me someone..i don't have much idea on all these..