1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Blessings

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 10, 2020.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

What we desire is not always, what we Get..
    But unknowingly many times we get things much more than what we Expect..
    These are called “Blessings”.
    GOOD MORNING

So true we forget that everything is given by us by God and he knows what to give us and when. So we should be happy with what we get and not get disappointed with what we dont have or we dont get. . I learnt this in my life , while young I had lot of dreams , some were fulfilled , some were not , but I learnt to live with whatever I had and thats why God blessed me and gave me parents, parents in law, my family all the best. I have no regrets in life , if I dont have something I enjoy those in places I go. I feel today I am the happiest person in the world and wealth and facilities are not so important, peace of mind and contented life is what necessary in life

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

So nice to read a positive post as usual from you. There is no greater happiness than a feeling of contentment and it is not easy to achieve that state for many.

iyerviji and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. kiran82

kiran82 Silver IL'ite

So truly said. Being contented is the best form of happiness.

iyerviji likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: You have selected the best quote that is attributed to monk Paramahamsa Vishwananda.
    One may wish for moon and stars but eventually all such stupid or genuine desires would be weighted in an invisible Dharma Scale and credits or otherwise would be granted to him or her in right time.

There are persons like Robin Hood (RH) who robs rich and giving it away to poor or indigents or impoverished ones. such RHs contest election win a seat and eventually turns enormous rich walking to Swiss bank to deposit. God has truly blessed such has these RHs in modern democracy.

As long as persons do or cause things to benefit larger section of society - they seem to have good desire and blessed not he or she but the society. Example - father of Nation. He desired good only god for the poor - the downtrodden . Whether such persons seek blessings or not - the world spins around its axis only because of few such men exists in the society.

Contentment if one can get in life that is the true blessings. But then do we hear that blessings always comes down from heaven while worship and prayers goes up! So some prefer to go up and pray there for fulfilment of their desires.

Thanks and Regards.

iyerviji and joylokhi like this.
  5. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Absolutely correct. Counting our blessings and feel happy is easier than counting what we don't have. Again, all our counts of what we don't have is just relative and comparable with what others have and we don't.

iyerviji likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear foryour first feedback

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Yes dear.Thanks fir your feedback

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your detailed and awesome feedback

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame