1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 6, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

In your day, surround yourself with people who love you, motivate you, encourage you and just make you feel good about being you. ~ Brigitte Nicole

I am blessed to be a part of IL where we have loving and affectionate people who always love, care and motivate everyone. Some people are there who give importance to others and they dont want any name or appreciation. Yesterday I was very touched when Mira (Mimur) told me that Saroj has crossed 20000 posts and asked me to post a thread for her in milestones. She could have done it but she wanted me to do it. That only shows her big heart and not expecting any praise.

Forget your own unhappiness by creating a little happiness for others….Because when you are good to others, you are best to yourself.

Some people are always ready to create happiness for others. They are very helpful and ready to do anything for anyone. At the same time there are people who think of only their happiness.

To Give more than one receives, in any aspect of life, itself requires a large heart…And when one can do so without boasting, or without a sense of pride, than the person is indeed blessed, for he does not carry any burden of expectation and derives satisfaction and peace from within …

And on the other side, how many truly carry a deep sense of gratitude so as to truly remember when they receive.. More often than not we forget, don’t we? … And If you do not forget easily, even the small acts of favor, consider yourself blessed, the grace is with you

We do not how long we are going to live and while going we are not going totake anything from here. So why have any ill feeling for anyone, its better to be good with everyone and treat everyone alike

There are two kinds of people,
    Those who do the work and
    Those who take the credit.
    Try to be in the first group;
    There is less competition .

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. ~ Michael Jordan

Never HATE people who’re Jealous of you, instead love them..Because,they’re the ones who think you’re better than them..

People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
    Unknown quotes

!

6 people like this.

2. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

good one...really nice

1 person likes this.
  3. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

hi viji aunty

very nice snippet. After readign this it feels really soothing to know that my good deeds dont go anywhere but stay with me till the end.

but the toughest part of all this is to forgive those who are selfish and jealous. I think i am probably not that mature enough still. When i see ppl around me so selfishly thinking about none but themselves and their own immediate family it irritates me to the core and makes me wonder where on earth is humanity gone?

the only thing that keeps me sane these days is the saying from gita 'whatever happened is for good only' ...

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Jyoti dear for your first fb

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Beautiful dear glad you liked the snippet. Dont worry good deeds will always hav efruitful results. Its true we get irritated when something happens against our wish , dont worry as you grow you will be able to forgive.

6. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Viji mam,
    One more soothing piece of work from you for us. I loved this line "Never HATE people who’re Jealous of you, instead love them..Because,they’re the ones who think you’re better than them." yes we should never hate them. At the same time when you do good things same will chase you.. Thats known as law of attraction. Very nice piece of write up and my soul is feeling bit better now :)

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Prana dear glad to know that you liked the post and you are feeling better. Glad that my post gave you inspiration, I am happy and glad to receive your fb

8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Viji amma. Superb write up... I loved each and every word... You are really superb motivator and ur words does superb magic... :) Thanks for writing.

1 person likes this.
  9. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

In today's world. it is very hard to find people who are not selfish, who are always there for everyone without expecting anything is return. Most around us always maintain an "account" of how much has been given and how much should be coming in!

Wish the world was a better place if only each one of us become less selfish in our deeds and actions. It is the Almighty who makes sure that everyone remains enriched no matter how much each one does for the other.

Thank you Viji Maam for this beautiful post

2 people like this.
  10. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Viji ji,

Thanks for this enriching snippet...!

I truly believe that no doubt we are anonymous here and most of us will never know each other ever but whatever we write/post here reveals a part of us...!

1 person likes this.