1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Bleeding gums - Triphala

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Subhakumar, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Subhakumar

Subhakumar Junior IL'ite

Hi,

For quite some time i was suffering from bleeding gums. Have tried, allopathy, and homeopathy, but nothing worked. Last week i happened to drop in at a Country drug store (Nattu marunthu kadai), while asking for an ayurvedic paste to control bleeding gums, the shopkeeper suggested to try TRIPHALA powder (Registered Company product), after brushing the teeth. I thought, having tried so many things, let me give this also a try, though i was not much confident that it will work.

He told me to drink the triphala with plain water in empty stomach, and also for massaging the gums with Triphala after brushing. It is just 5 days now. I am really surprised over the relief Triphala has given me. Now there is no bleeding, or bad breath problem for me.

I am sharing this info so that it will help people with similar situation.

Bye,
    Subha Kumar

2. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Bleeding gums can be caused by Vitamin C deficiency caused by capillary (blood vessel) fragility (weakness) or it can be caused by gum infection. The gum infection is caused by build up of bacteria usually from plaque buildup on teeth so please also go to dentist and have a good cleaning.