Bleeding During Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Meenu1991, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

hi
    Did any of you have bleeding during pregnancy and still delivered a healthy baby?
    I had been spotting(brown blood)since week 5 and on week 11 i had 3 big bleeds(red blood) enough to fill a pad. I rushed to the hospital and they dint find any reason for the bleed and baby was doing good. Now at 14 weeks i still bleed on and off and am in too much stress. Has anyone faced such issues?

2. jj324

jj324 New IL'ite

Hi ,
    i have a friend who also bled on and off throughout her pregnancy and delivered a healthy baby boy . But she was advised a lot of bed rest initially by doctor . If your doctor does not find any issue then everything is fine i feel . But please take rest .
    Hey even i had some brown spotting when i was 10 weeks . But i had no blood .
    Enjoy the best time of your life . I know as its the happiest time also the most stressed. I remember i was super stressed for silly reasons. Now i feel i should have been little more relaxed.

Take care . I wish you a happy pregnancy :)

sindmani likes this.
  3. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Yea, i try to be relaxed. But the sight of blood makes me stressed.
    I am on bed rest all the time. Hopefully it stops soon.

4. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Meenu,

Dont worry dear....Dont take much stress...Its common for few ppl. I am currently in 15th week. During my 7th week i had heavy bleeding with big red blood clots and it happened for one full day like periods...I was super scared and rushed to hospital...They found it as SCH (Sub chronic hemorrhage)...

It might not be the same for you...But few ladies experience this due to SCH or Implantation bleeding etc...As long as Doc is fine and baby is doing good...dont worry and take stress....I know its not so easy but calm down...

My doc suggested a lot of rest and that helped me to subside my bleeding and when it is brown discharge, My doc said it is old blood so no worries...

If possible take lot of rest...that would surely help you....