bleeding during pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by ria80, Nov 15, 2007.

1. ria80

ria80 New IL'ite

hi
    thanks sriniketan,everything is fine by God's grace,thanks for your concern,as your prayers has been answered.
    cathy how are you,yeah i went for 8 week scan,everything is fine, even i feel sick,and have put off of certain foods,but i guess these symptoms will go by the end of 1st trimester,take care.
    ria

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  2. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Ladies,

wen through your posts. I wish you all the best and take care.

3. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends

I am fine for the past 2 days. My spotting has stopped. and I am praying things should go well in my ultrasound. We are planning to do one on friday. Please pray for me .

4. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

All the best Sumati. My best wishes for you and the baby

5. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

I am very happy for you, Sumati. I'm sure all will go well from now on. And really glad that your mil is taking care of you. It really helps to have a family around when you have to deal with such a problem. As for me managing with a kid... well it is tough most of the times. He's in the troublesome 2 phase and has no company other than me so he's always after me:) He goes to a play school in the afternoons but some days i'm so tired from vomitting I don't even have the strength to take him and then have to endure all his mischieves. My husband also has tight work schedule but he helps me whenever possible like on weekends he takes our boy out so i can sleep in peace.

Your friend must be living in Stuttgart. I think it's about 3-4 hrs drive from the city we live. We moved to Munich only 3 months back so I'm not sure about the distances but I know that lots of Indian professionals work in Stuttgart.

All the best with your scan tomorrow:)

Latha

6. geeta_sathish

geeta_sathish Senior IL'ite

Dear Sumati,

All the best. Will pray for you, don't worry everything will be normal.

Take care.

7. jennysrik

jennysrik Gold IL'ite

I am in my 9th week of my pregnancy. I spotted bright red color bleeding (not heavy but light) when i wped with a tissue. This was the previous night. Later i wore sanitary pad and went to sleep. This morning, I found light spots in my pad here and there. I found the color to be brownish red. The bleeding is not heavy like my menstruation and I don't have any cramps or pain. Is this normal or do I need to see the doctor?

8. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I am not sure Jenny but just for the peace of mind, I suggest go to a doctor.