Bleeding, could I still be preg

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by anishka, Jun 21, 2009.

1. anishka

anishka New IL'ite

Hi, I am taking tabs for pcos for the past 1-2 months. I dont have severe PCOS and have been in TTC for more than 2 years. This month we tried during ovulation and i had beleeding 1 day before my period due date. It was just for one day and bright red bleeding with some trasperent mucos.
    I somehow feel that I am preg, no symptoms but my strong gut feeling.
    Has anyone had such a case..or if not what could be the reason for such scanty period. Help:drowning

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Dear,

My advice is - Do not stress out. Relax and observe your body well. For few ladies there will be 'Implantation bleeding' which is a sign of pregnancy. As you know already when a egg gets fertilised by a sperm it will take 1-2weeks to swim from the fallopian tube and will reach the uterine wall and that time there may be some bleeding. I didnt experience such bleeding but have read this in internet.

Do a HPT and confirm. Good luck :thumbsup

3. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

dear anishka,
    implantation bleeding is usually brown /light brown discharge spotting.. but then you never know!.. the only way to confirm is doing an HPT.. do it right away, so you know whats going on!
    all the best !

4. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

hi
    anisha
    my cousin have this too she had bleeding just one day later she found out she is preg now its her 3rd month,also one of my friend have spoting every day during her period days n also preg test negative but later after 1 week she found out she was preg,now her daughter is 2 yr old

i haave pcos too n also trying since 2 yrs
    dr told for iui but before i m taking letrozole lets c what happens my period day is coming hope 4 the best