1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Blackheads removal?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Navpreet, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Navpreet

Navpreet Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I am suffering from blackheads problem.Does anyone knew a effective natural remedy for curing blackheads.I had already tried strips and other products available for it but they are useless.If u have any method u had tried or know,pls do tell me.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

There are no short cuts for removing black heads. You need to get a "FACE CLEAN UP" done, This is not facial but just a clean up that will clear your black heads.

After the clean up, always keep your face clean. Have a herbal face wash in your purse and wash your face at least thrice a day. You can use a mud mask once in a weak.

You are exposed to dust I am sure.........

3. Navpreet

Navpreet Senior IL'ite

thx i will try! My skin is oily and it attracts lots of dust,that's why i am facing this problem.Anyways thx!

4. preeyamom

preeyamom New IL'ite

Hi,

In India you get an instrument for blackhead removal. It's like a hard string with a small knot in the front. Before using that, apply some moisturizing lotion to your nose and massage for few minutes. Then use the tip portion of that instrument and drag giving little pressure. If there are any hard blackheads press your nose hard in that part and do the same. First time it will be little painful but it works excellent

5. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

hi ,

you can try steaming your face once a week , just place some hot water on a bowl and cover yourself with a towel. This is open up the pores and then you can try applying honey and massage for a few minutes. If you can get a good scrub , u can scrub your face. This will also remove the black heads on nose , chin and side cheeks. I used St.Ives apricot scrub. It works well too ! Good luck !!

6. Saahithya

Saahithya Silver IL'ite

I agree with vimlasri

steam your face once a week and start trying to use a herbal face scrub or bath powder and slowly try to use it in circular motion around those areas and remove the black heads.

oily skin has this problem (I used to have it when i was in college) however i used to go for facial once in every 1month and after 5 or 6 months they started disappearing.

scrub always helps do it once in a week (not excessively or forcibly ) very slowly and gently..

7. Sudhasanjeev

Sudhasanjeev Senior IL'ite

Hello Vimlasari,
    I have a question for u, i got a black head removal(apricot scrub from sephora), i did steam with hot water and used it in circular motion.. it became soft and clean, but it looks like some small black hair is there can u plz tell me how to remove it.. can i use wax there to remove tiny hair?

Thanks,
    Sudha.

8. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

Yep Saahitya... that is true , excessive oily skin needs an extra care preventing blackheads and whiteheads. The exfoliation of skin should be done carefully not to scrub hard on skin.

Sudha , apricot scrub is very good for any type of skin. The hair u are mentioning is a type of blackhead on nose... its very tiny and short too and hard to get it removed. I used Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. It's available in most shops I think. You will have to cleanse your face , and let the nose area to be wet and use the strip. After 10-15 minutes , strip it off. The pores will be cleansed.

Hope this works for u.

regards.

9. Sudhasanjeev

Sudhasanjeev Senior IL'ite

Hello Vimlasri,
    Could u plz tell me do i need to use apricot scrub or Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips,which one u suggest the best. sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,
    Sudha.

10. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

hi Sudha ,

Like I said earlier , both has different functions. Scrub is used overall face for smoothness and cleansing the pores and dirt , on contrast the pore cleansing strip is used ONLY on nose alone. You can cleanse your face and then use the pore strip for better results. It's totally up to you which you prefer. All the best ! :)