1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Black Magic

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sonu1973, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juan

juan New IL'ite

:thumbsup namaste your husband will get rid of it ,reciting hanuman chalisa 8 times per day, during 45 days.during these days no missconducts are allowed and sex must be avoid ,only full devotion to hanuman is required best wishes

2. vasantham

vasantham New IL'ite

Hello Saraswati,
    I happen to see this blog and i am surprised as it is just replicating my life!!!!

My mother in law does all these stuffs...like keeping infused lemon on some one..keeping redchilli infused to hurt others...She herself have told this(very proudly!!!!) to me when i got married and went to their home.

Now it's 7 years since i got married..and i have been happy just because of all the family issues and especially my MIL hates me because my husband was affectionate to me.

eventually...i was able to see difference in my husband's behaviour towards me..and now...we are fighting like cat and dogs...all the times.
    No peace at the house at all.
    My family is suffering a lot....aand i definitely doubt she should have done something.

Is there any way i can over come this and remove the black magic which my MIL would have infused on us.

KINDLY..please help and advice on this.

Thanks
    Kavitha Jayakumar

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Kavita

As per what I know, Keeping hanuman jis photo (anywhere in the house), keeping tulsi plant in the home, and lighting lamp everyday in front of god would cast away all spells/black magic.

Still if you feel you have such bad omen, why dont you take up some dusht nivaran yantra or nazar nivaran yantra and put it infront of the house door.

4. sillygurl

sillygurl Senior IL'ite

I don't know whether it's true or not. But one of DH's close acquaintances(let's call her A) told me longg back tat her DH was a mama's boy during the first 1 year and once while they were fighting she broke the raksha that his mom(let's call her B) had tied on him . I know his mom as well, since she's a relative of DH.Acc to A , all the problems between she and her DH got resolved once she broke the raksha....To me , it all sounded really weird and i myself kept a distance from both.

About B:She's is an extremely religious lady who keeps hard core vrits and stuff.
    I don't know her that well to say whether she does black magic or not.

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

So do you mean if someone is extremely religious they do blackmagic?:hide:I am not extremely religious but I am very religious so can i be called as doing blackmagic?

what does extremely religious mean in your terminology?being religious is different and learning tantrik vidya is diff. get your concepts right!!

By the way..based on what I read...Tantrik vidya runs in families..its passed from one generation to another...the tricks of the trade kind...that too if anyone does such prayog or tantrik vidya for bad purpose as per their law it always hits them back badly (the one who infuses blackmagic) ....no one cant just jump in and say they would learn tantrik vidya or do some black magic...

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  6. sillygurl

sillygurl Senior IL'ite

Vidya ,

I didn't say that she does blakc magic, but A indicated so.

By extremely religious - i meant she spents most of the time in her pooja room.I am also a very religious person. Because of her retired life, she gets much more time to spend (several hours a day) in pooja room. SO TO DIFFERENTIATE between a religious person like me with one who spends several hours in pooja room , i used the word - extreme.

Hope i made myself clear on that.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  7. sillygurl

sillygurl Senior IL'ite

Vidya,

Where can we get the dusht nivaran yantra or nazar nivaran yantra ? I know about the dristi ganapathi, that people keep in front of house to ward off evil eyes/spirits.

8. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Hello all

Very interesting and iam also a victim of this black magic.iam scared to even share my own experience in the publiuc forum.so definitely MALAYAALA MANTHRIGAM exist.it is nothing but pleasing an yakshini by chanting mantra and the bad yakshini will do what ever the chanter wants.this is how the MANTHRIGAM works.and also in many ways this is one way.what i did is i went to Naadi joshiyam and the olai chuvadi says everything abt my problem and also some pariharams to get rid of it.

I have faith in Sri Aghasthiar and its not just a faith its a total surrender towards him thats why he showed me the way.i did all the pariharams and also he says its all my previous bad karma and its mr fate to face these problems,becoz i fall in his feet i have been saved by him.

So definetly Siddhars that too aghasthiar definitely save human life make them live happily.There is a story also that SRI AGHASTHIAR is living in the kaliyug ordered by SIVAN to save human who are all fall in his feet.So defenitely there is a way to get rid of these black magic if u really surrender to god.

I also beleive in Godess Prithyangra Devi.She is my mother she also saved my life.once i went to her temple one priest come to me and said all my malayala manthrigam has gone becoz i surrender her after few mins i was unable to find that priest in the temple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.